Major Fuel Glitch F1 2018

Anyone having problems with fuel in 2018? I ran on rich full race(50%) and it still saving fuel like +2 on start , full race on rich +2.1 on finish  

fuel is not emptying, i run on fuel rich and still it shows my fuel is saving and it keeps increasing the + fuel on mfd

I bought it 2 months ago and update it last month and it starts happening after then, now its been 2 season i am suffering with this. I uninstall and reinstall and update it, this only happens in career race, ps4. Plz answer 

On 7/21/2019 at 8:46 PM, Rishabhhx said:

Anyone having problems with fuel in 2018? I ran on rich full race(50%) and it still saving fuel like +2 on start , full race on rich +2.1 on finish  

fuel is not emptying, i run on fuel rich and still it shows my fuel is saving and it keeps increasing the + fuel on mfd

I bought it 2 months ago and update it last month and it starts happening after then, now its been 2 season i am suffering with this. I uninstall and reinstall and update it, this only happens in career race, ps4. Plz answer 

I had the same thing last year. I thought back then that it was something related to the R&D developments (I can't be 100% it's that), because it happened in career mode but only after a few seasons.. Not sure..But you are not alone! :) 

Yeah it is to do with your upgrades.  The only thing you can do to help is run a lot less fuel in the race so you would still have to manually adjust engine modes

Ohh ok, i am currently driving for Mercedes and from now i will upgrade my power train and will see that this problem resolve or not