Black Flag

13 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Game is PEGI 3. Everyone going online should be aware that the game literally allows you to race against 2 year olds with full assists obviously. You can't go naming and shaming minors as that's basically online child abuse sadly. You also can't black flag kids for the same reasons or else their parents will go back to the game store and say we paid 60 bucks for this and our little Dennis (the....) can't go online anymore. 

The F1 series of games is always, without exception, going to allow anyone of any age to 'drive' however they want no matter how ill mannered without ever getting 'punished' for it. 

All the game needs is to be coded better to "see" these bad drivers and put them all in there own little destruction derby style lobby. The licence system I mean ... needs to be changed to be more accurate. Then little Dennis can race against little Frank and little Damien and do what the hell they like 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I was racing online ranked multiplayer in first place about to lap a car he was litually coasting and waiting for me to take over him knew what he was uptoo so coasted with him then hit the gas when he wasn't expecting it nearly ruined my race as I had players catching me up because of this clown something needs to be done with getting penalty's for getting hit from behind aswell it's beyond rediculous..... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1