Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F12019 - Next patch wishes

@Faya where are you? 

Follow the list of things that i have begging for a long time, plus, issues for the new game.

1- Random failure for players on career mode.

2- Contract negotiation just one time per season

3- No mid-season driver transfer.

4- balance of AI performance quali/Race ( @Faya, can you tell to developers. On the race, the AI is 3 levels more faster. I tested all tracks.) 

5- AI Straight line pace overpowered

6- AI rain performance

7- 1.4 AI agressive back

Please!! Could you just answer what of this topics you are looking for??

Thank you!

They definitely need to fix the OP AI on the straights.  There is no point in me racing higher that 105 as I get chewed up on every single straight.  

How do you expect they fix your wishes list if they can't even copy pasta real life engine sound when they are working with F1 itselft. 2 years to create this game and the base of the game is not even working. Codemaster is ball ****. 

Regarding 5)

Last several games of F1 the AI speed on the straights were comparable with running 6 wings vs team mate. 

This year, at least pre v1.05, for me, this was not possible and wings levels from 2-5 was was needed on all tracks for matching top speed. 
But the problem with that was that lower than 6 wings downforce meant less traction out of corners. 

I feel than after v 1.05 the top speed are lower. But the traction out of corners are ALWAYS perfect. 
I think what CM needs to be adjusting is the traction out of corners by a small amount. That solves the problem of OP straight line speed as well. 

Regarding 6) All I have experienced are good pace on inters at Canada and Japan. Maybe a bit OP at Barcelona. But I haven’t checked most of the tracks. 

1 hour ago, KrazyLurt said:

But the traction out of corners are ALWAYS perfect. 

The AI are infallible, they make no mistakes save scripted lockups. It's like the AI have max TCS. With the AI set over 100 I could understand, but traction is perfect at all levels. Nerfing top speed would help but won't address the underlying problem, especially in the wet. I don't think this can be patched, it needs an AI redesign.

8- Add team sponsors to our helmets ffs. The default colors of some helmets are nice, but they still look empty without sponsors. Or at least give us a helmet editor so we can customize our helmet freely like in GT Sport.

9- Reduce the R&D pace of both the AI and the player. By mid of season 2 every team can have fully upgraded cars unless a rule change happens.

10- Make AI drivers change their helmets, at least when they go to their old teams. In my career for example Vettel moved back to Red Bull mid season but he still wears the Ferrari helmet. You can make him wear his older Red Bull helmets from 2009-2014 instead of wearing a Ferrari helmet.

11- Although that's not as important, add long hair to the female drivers instead of having them bald or with very short hair.

12- Update the dialogue. In one of the pre Free Practice cutscenes Anthony Davidson still mentions something about bolting on a set of Ultrasofts.

13- When my teammate is massively underperforming, both Ant and Crofty praise him before a race and say things like "The team is definitely getting their money's worth" even though my teammate qualified 10 places behind me 6 races in a row and started mostly P15-P16.

- Stop giving us preset heads/faces. Take a note from the NBA2K series and let us create one from scratch.

- If the multiplayer cars have sponsors, make it possible to place them on our race suits.

- Place our country flag and name along the waistband of our career driver's suit.

- Throw away the recycled interview questions.

- Look at MotoGP 2019's custom helmet creator. Please for the love of all that is great!

• AI Strategy in races where weather changes from dry to wet or the other way around is so broken I'm considering turning variable weather off.  Needs urgent attention.
  • AI pace in wet weather is OP now...especially when it just starts raining they put in lap times that is so far out of reach it is a joke
  • Fix transfers or at least give us a frequency slider or option
  • Reduce R&D for both player and AI

There is something wrong with the AI randomly getting 1,5-2 seconds faster in the closing 10-15 laps of the race (100%), especially with one of the Mercedes drivers or Buttler/Weber. Anyone else experiencing this?

Was racing in Catalunya yesterday, chasing down Hulkenberg (Mercedes) with Redbull, battle for first, saved +2 laps of fuel to be used up during the closing stage to chase him down, the second I switched to Rich mix with High/Overtake ERS deployment, Hulkenberg went from 1:20s to 1:17s - which was a pole time during qualy, running very old hards...

These are wishes for a patch? Sounds like the wishlist for next year's game. I don't want to dash your hopes but most of these wishes are not going to come in a patch.

Nobody mentioned yet.

Fix the penalty system for replacing parts!!! 60 places grid penalty and still on P1.. 2 years making this game. Then it is a joke.

And not a lift off ps4 pro when you are in the system settings.. lock that please!! No more unlimited frame rate please!!

For the sound I don't understand the frustration? Maybe you should take a better system for you're sound? Not using you're TV speakers of a cheap headset?

Also please fix it so that Weber doesn't completely destroy his teammate Verstappen and Butler completely destroy his teammate Hamilton.

Put them on par at most but hell you have two rookies coming in completely outclassing the two biggest talents on the grid.

1 hour ago, RaysDenn said:

There is something wrong with the AI randomly getting 1,5-2 seconds faster in the closing 10-15 laps of the race (100%), especially with one of the Mercedes drivers or Buttler/Weber. Anyone else experiencing this?

Was racing in Catalunya yesterday, chasing down Hulkenberg (Mercedes) with Redbull, battle for first, saved +2 laps of fuel to be used up during the closing stage to chase him down, the second I switched to Rich mix with High/Overtake ERS deployment, Hulkenberg went from 1:20s to 1:17s - which was a pole time during qualy, running very old hards...

The AI have done this for a few years now in these games, where particularly the last two laps they seem to use qualy mode to set their quickest lap times. Virtually all AI cars that aren't lapped do this.

53 minutes ago, R9NALD09 said:

Also please fix it so that Weber doesn't completely destroy his teammate Verstappen and Butler completely destroy his teammate Hamilton.

Put them on par at most but hell you have two rookies coming in completely outclassing the two biggest talents on the grid.

This should be the first thing they change in a next patch. Update individual driver skill performance. It's causing issues now that driver transfers are a thing.

Online championship mode from 2018 back in game or at least make leagues able to save between sessions and change time of day/ weather and AI level above 100.

Ability to choose custom multiplayer car engine sound

Well I hope they will fix this points, especially the mid season transfers, because that is the reason I have not bought F1 2019 yet. And I will skip it if there will not be an option to disable driver transfers.

How about they change/fix multiplayer instead, lobbies are absolutely dead 25%. What's the point anymore in all honesty.

First of all I'd balance the AI in every track. It's completely unbalanced since 2 years ago. Examples: China is too easy, Baku too hard and in the wet there are tracks where AI is flying. AI also seems to better on race pace than quali.

The players should pick a difficulty level and play the game normally. What happens nowadays is that we are changing the slider all the time. This ruins the experience IMO.

Cheers

Agree with what’s been said about the AI pace I’m constantly changing between track, session and weather condition it’s becoming a bit stupid now. The r&d speed needs tweaking as well as the driver transfers... it’s a shame that this game has so much potential yet the first month of release to me has been unenjoyable.

On 7/23/2019 at 12:03 AM, Ferrethead81 said:

They definitely need to fix the OP AI on the straights.  There is no point in me racing higher that 105 as I get chewed up on every single straight.  

I had oppistie in montreal last night was flying past a1 easy all I had to do was put ers to high and I could easly defend or attack playing on 100 although after useing an flashback to flick threw the cars to see if the were useing ers as it was just too easy not 1 car used ers all had full batterys on lap 14 on 18 lap race even the ones defending or attacking wernt useing there ers I started new game after last patch and first time ive noticed it . Has any one else had a y simular problems its only happend in montreal as far as im aware but it needs sorting asap . No point racing if the a1 aint racing just doing an sunday drive going to do france later so see how that one goes if it was track pacific as only time its happend 

I wish they dont realise any more patches, 

Game allways feel better on day one patch.