Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's wrong with multiplayer?

There is me sitting in 25% lobbies as usual waiting for a race like an eejet for about an hour, only to realise all online lobbies including Un-ranked lobbies are down. I saw people on Twitter complaining. 

How long has this been going on.. can we get an update @Faya?

Got same problem nobody on it. They did an online update this afternoon and since then nothing worked 

People just like quick races. If you can get to an A/S safety rating (didn't take me too long) you will find the racing even in 5 lap races is pretty decent most of the time. But ya no one wants to do 25% races most of the time ive found...

2 hours ago, Sojourner said:

......But ya no one wants to do 25% races most of the time ive found...

Yeah probably because they don't want to deal with the 1st corner shenanigans ...  

8 minutes ago, PureDriving said:

Are they still down?! I'm in TT. 25% is much cleaner racing than 5 lapers, @bluwaters

Yeah i don't disagree with you on that.... if you can find a 25% lobby with people in it then you might find some good racing, problem is you can't find active lobbies because most people are just sick of not making it out of the first corner/lap.  This has been like this since F12016/17 when the lobbies started to just fade away and more and more people went to Leagues to race with people they know.