Having the AI Drive for you in Ranked and Un-ranked Lobbies

I just finished the test and LOL. If I didn't use the DRS the AI would have been just as fast or faster than me. My fastest lap 1:16.712 with DRS. AI fastest lap 1:17.038 without DRS. 

• Like 1

@Striker_703 Nice touch with the camera 😎. also cant help think that in quali they will only get faster,

I had a session early messing around with %, ERS doesnt seem to effect lap time, they run thier own mode,

1. AI 110% 1:11.935
  2. AI 55% 1:17.377
  3. AI  0% 1:23.200
  4. Time Trial 1:10.190 Fastest Lap

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Striker_703 said:

Now I would like to know what the AI's default number. That number is very important. How was the AI on tires at 110% @BluntRS

Default for ranked or as in when you get the game new, no idea sorry, unranked is 41% if that tells you anything,

Tire wear I didn't look, 

Also didn't check if tunes played a roll, I used default maximum speed, but set the aero to minuim, 

Am not as professional as you when it comes to testing 😎

Edited by BluntRS
  • Like 1

This major exploit that needs fixed and the addition of an online championship mode that they for some reason removed in this years game, should be the 2 fixes codemasters should be working flat out to fix at the minute over anything like silly liveries etc

• Like 1

We'll just have to wait and see what is done @TomAAA. If that option is to stay, change it up so the AI can't drive for more than a turn. 

PS4...If you are going to try this as an exploit to reach "gold" safety rating then I can confirm

that this won't work. I tried one race where Iet the AI qualify for me... qualified second to last

then in the race I came in last with loss of safety points. The second race I qualified myself, 

placed fifth on the grid, let the AI do the race and I finished 15th out of 18 with a safety rating

loss of 30 points... It does, however count towards your overall progression towards your rank

to 50. So the dreaded gold safety rating still continues to be a pain in the you know where...!

Edited by likewise

They need to add a line of code that basically says if a player stays in the pause menu they are auto kicked from the match

Some may not be worried about that gold @likewise. It's that Blind, Blind suit and the number. Though I can confirm you can gain points. I'm thinking about having the AI do a whole race for me just to see what happens.