Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Championship Round 2 - Safari Rally

Pictures:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115302845/home/
Sorry but we can't see that link, you need to make your profile public and put a link to your screenshots instead of your home page. Easier would be if you'd just upload em to imgur.com

Some impressive times put in for this guys well done. I'll post up the table and the next round tomorrow.

@justbiglee: just to clarify: Should times be in by midnight as in May 13th 00:00:00 hours or May 13th at 23:59:59? 

Edit: 
Never mind, I had the wrong day all together. I was dead sure deadlines where on wednesdays, and today is the 14th... Damnit! 

Here you are the results for Round 2 of the DRC

There were some questionable looking screenshots posted up this week and I've given them the benefit of the doubt, you guys wouldn't be cheating now would you?

However after a stewards inquiry the board of the DRC have chosen to disqualify one of the entries from this week's event for failing to comply with the time submission process.

All in all a good week, loved watching the video and you guys set some awesome times! Round 3 will be announced later today.

As number 5 I must admit I'm glad you didn't ;) Wondering if snow is in our future... I really enjoy some of the Norway tracks. Well done all. Very impressive times.

There is a small error in both Finnish Racing Team's drivers.

In 8th place driver and team name are wrong way around. It should be

8th place Driver: Eelisaleksi  Team: Finnish Racing Team

And in 31st place team name is wrong. It should be Finnish Racing Team not Eelisaleksi who is another driver in our team.

31st place Driver: JuhohFin Team: Finnish Racing Team

Edit. Thank you for fixing them.

Nice times. Will there be some kind of championship standings summing up this two rounds to get an idea where everyone is, who left etc. Some players didn't submit their times for round 2, some joined after round 1 and it would be great to see the standings as they are right now after two rounds.

Vorrtz said:
Nice times. Will there be some kind of championship standings summing up this two rounds to get an idea where everyone is, who left etc. Some players didn't submit their times for round 2, some joined after round 1 and it would be great to see the standings as they are right now after two rounds.
As soon as I get the chance to start putting on together yeah :)

Hi guys,

Name: Mika012
Team: DRC

STAGE 1 TIME: 2:35.968

STAGE 2 TIME: 2:16.536

STAGE 3 TIME: 3:00.061

IMG:

STAGE 1: http://imgur.com/yvvFx1c
STAGE2: http://imgur.com/4wvUSWX
STAGE3: http://imgur.com/eewIfK1

@justbiglee Where are your times for round 2? 
When i did it last week i forgot to take screen caps then I went to take part yesterday but got my dates mixed up and I missed my own deadline :(

@justbiglee Where are your times for round 2? 
When i did it last week i forgot to take screen caps then I went to take part yesterday but got my dates mixed up and I missed my own deadline :(
Could happen to anyone. :P Nice work with maintaining this thing Lee!

@justbiglee "However after a stewards inquiry the board of the DRC have chosen to disqualify one of the entries from this week's event for failing to comply with the time submission process."

Am I the one who got disqualifyed this week? If no, then why aren't my times on the table. And if yes, what's the problem with my post exactly?

@justbiglee "However after a stewards inquiry the board of the DRC have chosen to disqualify one of the entries from this week's event for failing to comply with the time submission process."

Am I the one who got disqualifyed this week? If no, then why aren't my times on the table. And if yes, what's the problem with my post exactly?
No it wasn't you, though you are right it looks like I've missed you off the sheet (thats what happens when you rush) - really sorry will update the board in the morning.

Here you are the results for Round 2 of the DRC

There were some questionable looking screenshots posted up this week and I've given them the benefit of the doubt, you guys wouldn't be cheating now would you?

However after a stewards inquiry the board of the DRC have chosen to disqualify one of the entries from this week's event for failing to comply with the time submission process.

All in all a good week, loved watching the video and you guys set some awesome times! Round 3 will be announced later today.
Are we getting a points table?

Why am i not in the final result board? :(( Did i miss something ? EDIT: My bad i tought the limit date was 16th =))