Patch Notes for 1.06 – Discussion Thread

Posted (edited)

@Ho3n3r @Worntoathread

I did try yesterday the Blur Strenght at 0%, but that was really really bad on the Ps4 Pro. Constant flickering of the environment, the white line at the end of the tracks, the fences, the public.

My test track is Spain.

I don't know if this all has to do with the FPS rate issues or just the limitation of the Ps4 Pro, but i did put it back to 100% and the issues are still there but it looks less of a mess then 0%

I am going to delete and reinstal the game and try again without any update patch, to see how it looked then.

Edited by GioProductions
Extra info
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GioProductions said:

@Ho3n3r @Worntoathread

I did try yesterday the Blur Strenght at 0%, but that was really really bad on the Ps4 Pro. Constant flickering of the environment, the white line at the end of the tracks, the fences, the public.

My test track is Spain.

I don't know if this all has to do with the FPS rate issues or just the limitation of the Ps4 Pro, but i did put it back to 100% and the issues are still there but it looks less of a mess then 0%

I am going to delete and reinstal the game and try again without any update patch, to see how it looked then.

It has nothing to do with the PS4 since it worked perfectly fine before patch 1.06.

I hope CM is aware and working on it

On 7/24/2019 at 7:53 PM, TeenierNeilb69 said:

So latest AMD driver is at least a month behind current AMD I believe.

should we be downgrading to the quoted build if already at a higher build @Faya ?

oh by the way, i’m running AMD 19.7.2 and it’s running fine

Tell me why my game crashed on 19.7.2 (the replicable Bahrain/lighting issue). I have updated W10 since I last tried the driver but I had the social Weds so haven't tried it again yet.

This patch screwed up with my career.

Is Codemasters doing something about it?

7 minutes ago, DeniedBR said:

This patch screwed up with my career.

Is Codemasters doing something about it?

Frame rate? If so: 

4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Tell me why my game crashed on 19.7.2 (the replicable Bahrain/lighting issue). I have updated W10 since I last tried the driver but I had the social Weds so haven't tried it again yet.

How’s about PC, Windows 10

show me two PCs in the world with exactly the same hardware, software and configuration after it has been switched on after shipping from the factory.

Too many variables.

not an answer but it’s the reason.

Fix one thing, break 10 other things.

what a surprise

• Agree 1

two years for all his.  the SC does not play the game and died, at the done you did nothing for 2 years it was a vacation for you !?  the games and built on the same basis as the old ones .. a big shame to codemasters!  strongly that you let go of the license for another developer.

• Like 1

Whahha for many years the safety car drives slowly on the track on racingline. Since 2017 as i know, but hey, no priority ofcourse. How many times i see that thing driving in online lobbies

Hello. since 2018 I have been watching the next bug. during practice, experience points are sometimes not given for completing team assignments. for example, show the best time in the second sector. For 3 practices showed the best times in all sectors, but did not get points. there is also a question about the third practice. after each circle at the top of the screen a notification appears about the alleged location on the starting grid. the same notice as in the qualifying pace test. Is it a bug? thank. sorry for my English

Hi folks! 

Not sure if this is a problem with this specific patch as I only purchased the game a couple of days ago. 

It is a crash issue (EGO Dumper), I am running with AMD. It's very strange as the crashes have never really occurred out on track (maybe once?), the majority of the crashes are at the workstation when sifting through the menus it seems. This could be a coincidence but it only ever really seems to be then. 

Anyone had the same? 

Posted (edited)
can anyone tell me why I can't use the number 1 I've already won the first drivers' championship, 
and the number 71 and other numbers that don't have to do with the f1 and f2 drivers?
Edited by advanceapple

@Faya despite the 1.06 update the "featured racer" trophy still dosent pop up do you know if there is a coming update to fix it befor the next weekly event of Hungaroring this weekend ?

Hi @xXSephirothXx, we've not had a Featured Race that unlocks this yet, so no one should have this achievement at this point. Thanks!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

@Faya thanks for your answer, i thaught that featured races are the ones of weekly events so do you know when Will be thé first featured race and how it works, 

Hi all! Patch 1.06 should now be live on Xbox One. I've updated the Info thread with this info as well.

Thanks everyone!

19 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all! Patch 1.06 should now be live on Xbox One. I've updated the Info thread with this info as well.

Thanks everyone!

will I ever get my number 71 back in multiplayer? :D

@FayaWhy in the training and qualifications in live tv feed there is no sound of cars at all This is how it has since the premiere

As an XBox One X owner, and prospective F1 2019 buyer, I'm anxious to read reports on patch 1.06 from XBox One version owners.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, OnlookerDelay said:

As an XBox One X owner, and prospective F1 2019 buyer, I'm anxious to read reports on patch 1.06 from XBox One version owners.

Runs like a dream on the X,  no frame rate drops whatsoever, really loving this game.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SirSilverLXVIII said:

Runs like a dream on the X,  no frame rate drops whatsoever, really loving this game.

Thanks for your report.  So no frame rate drop in Career mode like some of the PS4 version owners are reporting?  Also, do you happen to have a force feedback steering wheel?  If so, which one and what are your impressions of how it's working with F1 2019?  

28 minutes ago, OnlookerDelay said:

Thanks for your report.  So no frame rate drop in Career mode like some of the PS4 version owners are reporting?  Also, do you happen to have a force feedback steering wheel?  If so, which one and what are your impressions of how it's working with F1 2019?  

No drops at all in any mode, I don't have a wheel sadly so I can't comment on ffb but you will not be disappointed with 2019 on the X.