35 minutes ago, herve45 said:

Hello

hard to see anything on some SWEDEN specials

20190805100422-1.jpg

20190805100518-1.jpg

Wrong forum I'm afraid.

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2019 at 10:12 AM, SturmDesTodes said:

Agree, ingame the AI and the player are unable to have close or faster times than real life on tracks that are heavy on aero and downforce with crazy highspeed corners.

The grip levels of the cars need to be increased to give us the ability to reach higher cornering speeds ingame, at the moment even at maximum aero settings highspeed corners such as Turn 9 at Spain can not be taken at the exact flatout speeds compared to real life data.

Sadly CM did not respond to this after the 1.05 patch dropped.

EDIT: Checked the Leaderboards again, Spain is now a 1:16:6 and Hungary a 1:14:1 on PS4.

Spain = irl 1:15:4, ingame 1:16:6

Hungary = irl 1:14:5, ingame 1:14:1

Question about this - the performance update, was this not for start of the season performances? Therefore Spain and Hungary times are irrelevant as cars IRL have had upgrades but the game should be set to Australia performances? 

• Agree 1

On 8/5/2019 at 11:48 AM, martbloke said:

Question about this - the performance update, was this not for start of the season performances? Therefore Spain and Hungary times are irrelevant as cars IRL have had upgrades but the game should be set to Australia performances? 

Yes, hence why i kept asking CM when another car performance patch will drop, cars got crazy fast this season, ingame it is not 100% accurately representing that.

• Thanks 1