Sign in to follow this  

Esteban Ocon

So if Esteban Ocon does get a seat again after the summer break, how long you guys think we’ll wait until we get him back in the game?

• Like 1

If you can have unrealistic driver transfer in career. they should patch him in, being as its the Official game of F1

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, BluntRS said:

If you can have unrealistic driver transfer in career. they should patch him in, being as its the Official game of F1

That’s how I feel about it. Don’t see a reason why we would wait until 2020. 

• Agree 3

21 hours ago, DirtDiver25 said:

That’s how I feel about it. Don’t see a reason why we would wait until 2020. 

Because ther are more important things that need fixing would be the main reason why. Also as far as I know there's no guarantees he is coming back yet

On 7/24/2019 at 7:15 PM, DirtDiver25 said:

So if Esteban Ocon does get a seat again after the summer break, how long you guys think we’ll wait until we get him back in the game?

This brings the discussion back again, CM should stop making annual releases, but DLC's. I know, will never happen @ CM....sad...
To answers your question, I think somewhere between june and august in 2020 :classic_wink:.

• Like 1

Ocon won’t get a seat after the summer break. My guess is he’ll be in the Williams next year as a straight shootout with George Russell as to who does the better job and gets the Mercedes seat in 2021 when the finally get rid of Bottas. Only my opinion. Russell vs Ocon would be a good battle in same car.

• Agree 2

Not to sure for this season but Williams had  a contract with martini which had a written clause stating atleast one driver had to be over 25 so to promote there brand like I say I'm not to sure for this year.

Posted (edited)

Not happening for this game. They'd have to go through the process of modeling him, a process which has changed between 2018 and 2019 as 2019 makes much heavier use of those models for the sake of driver transfers.

And no, there's no way he's getting a seat in the summer break. Williams may be poor in terms of both performance and finance, but they're not going to drop Kubica before the end of the year because he's a pay driver with strong PR behind him. After losing Martini and Stroll, they need the Polish oil companies' money, and they especially need Rosberg's money.

Edited by Coffer

23 minutes ago, gtfclad82 said:

Not to sure for this season but Williams had  a contract with martini which had a written clause stating atleast one driver had to be over 25 so to promote there brand like I say I'm not to sure for this year.

This was only a rumour, which fell apart last year when they fielded two drivers under 25.

4 hours ago, Coffer said:

Not happening for this game. They'd have to go through the process of modeling him, a process which has changed between 2018 and 2019 as 2019 makes much heavier use of those models for the sake of driver transfers.

And no, there's no way he's getting a seat in the summer break. Williams may be poor in terms of both performance and finance, but they're not going to drop Kubica before the end of the year because he's a pay driver with strong PR behind him. After losing Martini and Stroll, they need the Polish oil companies' money, and they especially need Rosberg's money.

Actually I think he's already modelled as they'd have done it already from the previous games I think they don't necessarily need to redo him just change the colour of the suit he's wearing for whatever team he's driving for in the game.

• Agree 2

On 7/26/2019 at 4:37 PM, sjsharp2010 said:

Actually I think he's already modelled as they'd have done it already from the previous games I think they don't necessarily need to redo him just change the colour of the suit he's wearing for whatever team he's driving for in the game.

No, they've changed the process for this game because of the driver transfers. I thought of that originally but the difference are significant enough to stop the old model from working.