Patch 1.06 game crash in DX12 mode

Impossible to run F1 2019 in DX12 since the Patch 1.06 .

Game crash, with a window to send a report. I did it 3 times.

Even when deactivate the steam overlay,

Before this patch I had no problem,

All my drivers are up to date (nvidia 431.60 driver for GTX1660 TI), my PC is new, I don't know what did you modified but please, fix this quickly.

I have to run the game in DX11.

Thanks

F12019 crash.jpg

Posted (edited)

It's very strange because , before that moth.. fu..ing patch all was ok , it's allways the same ,they try to fix some problems but they create other ones.

I can play in DX 11, but the game is little bit less detailled then in DX12 mode .

Edited by Bono00

Posted (edited)

Just want to say 431.60 might introduce problems and would stick with 431.36 for now at least.

There is a MS W10 update to fix the issues with 431.60 coming at some point (18362.266 is on the RP ring, but then I did a .cab install rather than moving into the Insider program. AFAIU everyone got offered Skippy (20H1) yesterday, whoops.)

I'm on AMD and whilst 19.7.2 is the latest driver, only 19.7.1 is reliable. I get crashes in 19.7.2 so I went back.

Edited by steviejay69
I'm not an Nvidia user

I got new GPU EVGA RTX 2060 and the game, the driver v431.60 I can't play in dx11 or dx12 appears EGO dumper

I had to rollback to 431.36. and works.

For me always the same, even in uninstall the 431.60 with DDU software, I have to launch the game in DX11, in DX12 the game still broken.

58 minutes ago, Bono00 said:

For me always the same, even in uninstall the 431.60 with DDU software, I have to launch the game in DX11, in DX12 the game still broken.

oh boy...

I used DDU too, verify files in steam, and installed normal (non DCH) driver from nvidia website.

What do you mean by "non DCH", sorry but my level of English is not yet at its best

Thanks guy I will try.

If not works it's not the end of the world, it works in DX11. 😉

Hi all, good morning!

I will contac with ROB (codemasters) to help me a solve this issue whem i'm playing on DX12. before update 1.06, my game crashes in DX12 after a few minutes when i'm started the game. I tried toiaasable the steam overlay,Cs curling geometry and not running MSI afterburner and not resolve my problem. After update 1.06 yserday i'm played for a two hours and a half, and the gam it is normal, not crash. I'm an AMD user my updated driver is 19.7.2 🙂

Toay i will have som test but for me, the patches solve te problem. Codemasters, how the fix for audio stuttering?

It works now in DX12 with the new 1.07 patch  👍

Hi guys, 

my friend and I get EGO dump crashes only after qualifying 3 bevor you come to the race screen.  It happens since update 431.60 we guess.  Single player , multiplayer events and ranking are fine. More crash info  I played DX12 he DX11 later he tried DX12 too. Not working.  Everything up to date we have the same pc 8700k 16gb 1080ti and G29 LogI.  This afternoon we will try to deletexplain hardware setting and will try both directx 11.

We let you know and keep you informed.  (Really strange game is working perfect, except sind 4 races after Q3 results

Best regards, 

Maverick 

• Like 1

@Maverick3333 me and my friend we have the same problem - did you find a solution yet? Can you finish a race or does it also crash mid race?

@Denyo1996 so we tried yesterday both DX11 . China Grand Prix. Worked fine. Training, Quali, Race worked perfect.  Then in Baku after Q3 Ego Dumper Crash both.

We found out the crash is happening since we both updated our nvidia driver to the latest version. .60 even .68 doesn't help. 

We will try Sunday doing a race in dx11 again and after the race doing a restart.  

Codemaster should make a Autosave,  cause it's really annoying to start after A crash in Q3 from the beginning  (training )

Regards  Mav

Not at all for me, since patch 1.07, I'm still playing with the 431.36 nvidia driver.

11 hours ago, Bono00 said:

Not at all for me, since patch 1.07, I'm still playing with the 431.36 nvidia driver.

Post a dxdiag. Someone else with a Ego dumper crash updated their BIOS (with a mod from me) and it was fixed. 

@Bono00 After the patch its works for me as well but now the game keeps crashing Mid-Race. Somebody got the same problem ?

On 8/12/2019 at 11:50 AM, Denyo1996 said:

@Bono00 After the patch its works for me as well but now the game keeps crashing Mid-Race. Somebody got the same problem ?

Yes I have the same problem and I don't know how to fix it

On 8/9/2019 at 10:35 AM, steviejay69 said:

Post a dxdiag. Someone else with a Ego dumper crash updated their BIOS (with a mod from me) and it was fixed. 

Sorry maybe because of my poor English you did'nt understand what I ment. All is ok for me now, no problem at all. Thanks.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bono00 said:

Sorry maybe because of my poor English you did'nt understand what I ment. All is ok for me now, no problem at all. Thanks.

Was is simply using the 431.36 driver, because I believe this to be the optimal solution for the game (despite not having a Nvidia card, just based on what I've heard works for others)?

Just now, steviejay69 said:

Was is simply using the 431.36 driver, because I believe this to be the optimal solution for the game (despite not having a Nvidia card, just based on what I've heard works for others)?

No even with this driver version it didn't worked but since the 1.07 patck it works again in DX12.

• Thanks 1