Sign in to follow this  

Has any one noticed a1 never use there ers

Has any one noticed that the a1 are not useing ers at all threw out the race first noticed it in canada every car on meduim ers full battery's threw out the race even when attacking or defending . Simulated the french gp as was wet and couldent be botherd with it but still same at austrian gp just started race onto 2nd lap and every single car with full battery and all on medium ers its an bloody joke that last patch it has totaly ruined the game for single player at least might as well just take the ers out if a1 not useing it just totaly ruined the game no satifaction in racing the a1 any more knowing ive got an massive advantage over a1 its pathetick how the fetch these patches out claiming to fix and inprove things when the fact is the are diluting the product . So when the next years game comes out the can claim to have inproved the a1 graphics and so on when the truth is its just what the diluted from previouse game  . Also dont know if its just me or what but also since last patch the vraphics dont seem to be as good mainly when going threw shades and stuff like that rember when first played the game it looked great you actualy felt as if you were sat in the car were now it just doesnt look as good as it did . Wounder if redownload the game as bought from microsoft store it will in in stall the patch or not as the game was loads better before the 1st patch . And thats not to mention the game freezing and having to restart console twice as well since last patch its pathetic really is . Feels like the fetch one game out for the reviews then once the get there reviews abd that the dilute the thing 

Didn't read everything because I couldn't understand it all. But something about AI (why you call it a1?) staying on medium ERS? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just done a test at silverstone qualifying short quali drove out of pits on low ERS  the was 7 cars on track I followed weber out of pits and stayed behind him till start of flying while on warm up lap I used an flashback to cycle threw all cars on track inluding weber who was just ahead of is on warm up lap and every car was in low ERS same as me even the ones on a flying lap after starting flying lap I done a couple of checks on AI to check there ERS  mode . And basicly every ERS mode I went into every car on track was on same . I changed the ERS a few times then checked on AI and basicly what ever mode I was in the were too regardless of warm up lap or flying lap and it seems as if every car has got the same ERS wear as me I only get 90 percent battery charge cause of wear and every car on brid has got same its like every car on grid is using my components . Surprised no one else have noticed this especialy the ones who claim to play as close to feal life as possible or is it just the xbox with this issue . Could someone else check to see if Ai are copying your ERS  and if every team has same wear as you 

This is just a visual glitch for the displays, it was in last years game as well. The displays show the same mode, but the AI are actually using different modes underneath. Hope this can be fixed though as I sometimes like to check how the AI manage their ERS as well. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Worntoathread said:

This is just a visual glitch for the displays, it was in last years game as well. The displays show the same mode, but the AI are actually using different modes underneath. Hope this can be fixed though as I sometimes like to check how the AI manage their ERS as well. 

that would make sense. I never checked the ERS status on AI cars, but I have the distinct feeling that at the beginning of the race, and in general in the first stints the AI is always faster than later in the race and I was "blaming" this on their ERS/Fuel usage..so it would make sense if it was just a visual glitch.

2 hours ago, patronas said:

Just done a test at silverstone qualifying short quali drove out of pits on low ERS  the was 7 cars on track I followed weber out of pits and stayed behind him till start of flying while on warm up lap I used an flashback to cycle threw all cars on track inluding weber who was just ahead of is on warm up lap and every car was in low ERS same as me even the ones on a flying lap after starting flying lap I done a couple of checks on AI to check there ERS  mode .

I'm confused. If you were following Mark Webber, you are playing a game that is 6 years old. However, back then there was no ERS. 🤔

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, janbonator said:

I'm confused. If you were following Mark Webber, you are playing a game that is 6 years old. However, back then there was no ERS. 🤔

(I know it’s a joke but there was ERS back then 😉)

6 minutes ago, Andrew210227 said:

(I know it’s a joke but there was ERS back then 😉)

Oh! :classic_blush: I thought ERS came with the V6 hybrids from 2014 onwards and it was called KERS before that. Then again, I barely followed anything related to F1 during the "Red Bull era".

Edited by janbonator
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, janbonator said:

Oh! :classic_blush: I thought ERS came with the V6 hybrids from 2014 onwards and it was called KERS before that. Then again, I barely followed anything related to F1 during the "Red Bull era".

You’re right, but KERS is still part of overall ERS (through the MGU K).

• Like 1

Being able to see how the AI managed ERS was removed with the v1.05 without giving a reason in the patch notes. It wasn’t even mentioned in the notes. 🧐

10 hours ago, patronas said:

Has any one noticed that the a1 are not useing ers at all threw out the race first noticed it in canada every car on meduim ers full battery's threw out the race even when attacking or defending . Simulated the french gp as was wet and couldent be botherd with it but still same at austrian gp just started race onto 2nd lap and every single car with full battery and all on medium ers its an bloody joke that last patch it has totaly ruined the game for single player at least might as well just take the ers out if a1 not useing it just totaly ruined the game no satifaction in racing the a1 any more knowing ive got an massive advantage over a1 its pathetick how the fetch these patches out claiming to fix and inprove things when the fact is the are diluting the product . So when the next years game comes out the can claim to have inproved the a1 graphics and so on when the truth is its just what the diluted from previouse game  . Also dont know if its just me or what but also since last patch the vraphics dont seem to be as good mainly when going threw shades and stuff like that rember when first played the game it looked great you actualy felt as if you were sat in the car were now it just doesnt look as good as it did . Wounder if redownload the game as bought from microsoft store it will in in stall the patch or not as the game was loads better before the 1st patch . And thats not to mention the game freezing and having to restart console twice as well since last patch its pathetic really is . Feels like the fetch one game out for the reviews then once the get there reviews abd that the dilute the thing 

before patch 1.05 you could see how AI managed their ERS, but as we saw AI use INFINITE amout of energy and always use mode 4, and since they're incapable of fixing it they just disabled AI ERS bar, and mimic the one of your car to avoid people complaining about this. 

• Disagree 1

9 hours ago, BULLDOZOR said:

before patch 1.05 you could see how AI managed their ERS, but as we saw AI use INFINITE amout of energy and always use mode 4, and since they're incapable of fixing it they just disabled AI ERS bar, and mimic the one of your car to avoid people complaining about this. 

Lol but now it's being complained about 😂

It's just all a bit lazy by Codies. Sweeping under the rug rather then fixing this. A lot of these things I'm hearing are from last year's games and games before that. It begs the question of what they actually did in 2 years of development? New MP leagues and weekly event not to mention eSports, that's it I feel! Hardly worthy of a 2 year development period for a game when the base was already there. 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, janbonator said:

Lukas Weber, not Mark Webber.

Note the spelling difference as well.

Edited by Ho3n3r
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, martbloke said:

It begs the question of what they actually did in 2 years of development? New MP leagues and weekly event not to mention eSports, that's it I feel! 

Don't forget about microtransactions. Oddly, they seem to work perfectly.

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Ho3n3r said:

Lukas Weber, not Mark Webber.

Note the spelling difference as well.

Aight. Never heard of such an F1 driver.

Noticed a lot of differences in spelling.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, janbonator said:

Aight. Never heard of such an F1 driver.

Noticed a lot of differences in spelling.

It's a fake driver that only exists in the game, same as Devon Butler.