Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 youtuber

hey guys im a small youtuber who does F1 videos, il be doing videos in HD when F1 2015 comes out and more than likely will be doing videos on fast setups as i have done for previous F1 games, career mode, co-op and some other ideas that im thinking about, id appreciate you guys taking a look at my channel and if it sounds like your sort of channel which i hope it does feel free to subscribe or give me CONSTRUCTIVE criticism   here the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-xkDmo09LesEngOXZfcotA

Until they confirm otherwise, I don't think you'll be doing career mode lol.
tbh i hope they dont do career mode it gets boring after 1 season multiplayer caan when driving with clean drivers is very good and more fun

Well C|M will probably lose a lot of sales without one . I kinow that if there isn't a career/story then I won't be buying.

Well C|M will probably lose a lot of sales without one . I kinow that if there isn't a career/story then I won't be buying.
what do u enjoy about career mode? the problem i have with it is that it gets boring so fast there no real need to play more than 1 season

softy94 said:
what do u enjoy about career mode? the problem i have with it is that it gets boring so fast there no real need to play more than 1 season
I enjoy everything about it. earning a reputation winning races and championships the whole experience.

softy94 said:
Until they confirm otherwise, I don't think you'll be doing career mode lol.
tbh i hope they dont do career mode it gets boring after 1 season multiplayer caan when driving with clean drivers is very good and more fun
Lol clean drivers. That's like finding a unicorn if you don't have time for a league. A proper Career >>>> multiplayer. 

softy94 said:
I enjoy everything about it. earning a reputation winning races and championships the whole experience.
Exactly. I like to start at the bottom and eork my way up. There's no fun in it for me to just select Hamilton and win races. And when I'd choose a slower (e.g. Mclaren :'( ) there would be no point in it for me either, since there's not much to gain.

For me multiplayer has and always will be very boring as 99% of the time you spend 15mins doing quali then you either get taken out first lap or everyone leaves if there not leading the race. Sure leagues are more fun but tbh if you have a full time job its not realistic to spend the time that league races spend practacing for one race a week and again its very boring just doing one track for 7 days. Career is where I spend my time with most of my games as I like to see progress as I play my games. With no career in 15 im gutted but we dont know enough yet to say it will be no good! Who knows maybe there was a reason they took out career mode? There are many things I think they could do with being vettel or alonso but untill cm release more info we are all just quessing for now.

vtidixon said:
For me multiplayer has and always will be very boring as 99% of the time you spend 15mins doing quali then you either get taken out first lap or everyone leaves if there not leading the race. Sure leagues are more fun but tbh if you have a full time job its not realistic to spend the time that league races spend practacing for one race a week and again its very boring just doing one track for 7 days. Career is where I spend my time with most of my games as I like to see progress as I play my games. With no career in 15 im gutted but we dont know enough yet to say it will be no good! Who knows maybe there was a reason they took out career mode? There are many things I think they could do with being vettel or alonso but untill cm release more info we are all just quessing for now.

Agreed I want moer info before I decide for definite that I won't buy, but as things stand I'm not planning on it. Not that it'll be a big problem anyway as I've got plenty of games to keep me occupied anyway atm which I bought during the second half of last year and some emore recently too which I haven't got around dto playing yet. There is always P Cars as well which I am going to get and I know that has a career mode.

I think ill buy it regardless of career or not as I love F1 and tbh I think it will/should be the best F1 game by cm so with the fun I had with all them I will get enough use out of it to justify £50 but thats just me. Like you say Pcars is coming out before that and man do the AI look good on that now :) I watched Aravva's latest Pcars vid the other day and the AI were super quick and going around the outside or inside of most corners! I think with F1 Pcars and Forza 6 all coming out this year it will be hard for me to go back to F1 as much as I do now but like I said I do still have high hopes for F1 this year (then again I did with all the others lol)