What is this set up?

I have been getting my doors blown off by setups that are all breaks and lightweight.  What is this combination of components?

Posted (edited)

Those are bots, and for some races, they seem undefeatable.

Edited by StKnowhere

Playing more today, The game seems rigged again where you can't win grid starts agains't bots.  Better to just exit the game if it's a grid start.

Yes, this game can be very frustrating.  But, I keep playing it.  With all the craziness, I feel like I am having a good rookie season.  LOL

• Agree 1

Yes the “defensive” tactics of bots in grid and sprints are back with a vengeance. 

• Agree 1

Just now, elimmel said:

Yes the “defensive” tactics of bots in grid and sprints are back with a vengeance. 

It's very strange

They hit from behind and you get the penalty.

They will kill you if you get in front.

They sometimes have a wingman blocking

Pace from behind and they are mostly OK and your SR goes green. Sometimes they will slow just before the finish line an let you win.

They get corner cut flags and/or crash on their own.  But if you get ahead in that situation they get super party mode, close 3 sec gaps instantly in sector 3 and try to drive right through you.  

Had one race where I tailing the lead bot at 200+ mph but was hit from behind by another bot so hard it drove me into the wall.

I've dropped 300 TP points several times due to the rigged races.  Then get a bunch of Quali and recover.

I'm getting almost 100% bot opponents with high braking.

Fascinating, I admire whoever did the programming on this 🤣

So back to the age old question. 

Are we racing to win races or to beat opponents?

it should be the former with bonuses for podium finishes. 

On 7/28/2019 at 3:59 AM, StKnowhere said:

Playing more today, The game seems rigged again where you can't win grid starts agains't bots.  Better to just exit the game if it's a grid start.

Everyone in the grid starts seems to have NOS / KERS button apart from us ... but instead of exiting the game I use them to improve my safety rating  (the one I loose when other people just crash into me and I get the penalty) by trying to stay out of trouble without the pressure of having to win 😉

Bots are the worst, had one that bumped right out of the track and into grandstand 😅