I guess turning in on each other has become the new trend online

5 f****g races in a row people just don't care that you're next to them in a corner, they just turn in on you. In total cost me 300 points! 1990 first, 1690 now. Because of 2 dnf's, 2 penalty's to me while i wasn't fault, and off course i left because else i would start throwing stuff! 

This is so broken as what

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

And this is NOT to every assist user!

but all six times i get slammed by TC users who can just keep going and I'm the one who goes around because of no assists and there's nothing I can do.

and yes i check every time who does it and spectate them afterwards so I'm not mistaking.

and this is the kind of exploiting of assists I say all this time. 

Online is getting more toxic and exploited by the day by these players who have zero respect for anyone else on track and don't care of they destroy other people's points which they built! 

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FFS!!! 

I'm done with online and with this whole game and right now i feel like tossing this game in the garbage disposal where it belongs because it's GARBAGE! 

Edited by AlexTT
  • Agree 2

Hey Alex, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I tried myself to play online for the first time yesterday and I loved it. Like you, I had some contacts when I was trying to overtake on the inside of a corner and ppl did not leave enough room, so I spun...Definitely not great 

I have a suggestion, and maybe you already do this, but yesterday I was a bit scared of ppl crashing into me because I knew from comments like yours and watching youtube video that these things happen, so when I was approaching a car from behind, I usually stayed behind for about a lap or so (playing 25% is not a big deal) in order to see where I could really overtake them "safely", possibly just on a straight to minimize risks.

You may try this (you maybe already do it). I hope it helps and hope that next time goes better

• Like 1

My problem is I jumped into Ranked too soon before I knew everything. Had rain and I didnt check the forecast. So that meant I lasted about 6 laps of a 25% race. And the other race was just me being an idiot and pushing too hard too early. Both 25%.

But now my license is so screwed I have no shot of getting in a decent ranked race. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 8:37 PM, Voznik said:

Hey Alex, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I tried myself to play online for the first time yesterday and I loved it. Like you, I had some contacts when I was trying to overtake on the inside of a corner and ppl did not leave enough room, so I spun...Definitely not great 

I have a suggestion, and maybe you already do this, but yesterday I was a bit scared of ppl crashing into me because I knew from comments like yours and watching youtube video that these things happen, so when I was approaching a car from behind, I usually stayed behind for about a lap or so (playing 25% is not a big deal) in order to see where I could really overtake them "safely", possibly just on a straight to minimize risks.

You may try this (you maybe already do it). I hope it helps and hope that next time goes better

This isn't my first race online bro😉 i race online since the early years, only with the performance patch they disn't tune the assists with them, so now TC is way too OP with the extra grip in the rear, and this year a lot of people abuse assists in other words exploiting them.

i make clean overtakes, i have my steering wheel full lock, leave room, but then people with TC just steer in to you knowing that a NA player will almost always spin and they get away without anything but ruined your race. Because without assists you spin, tyres overheat, you maybe get in the grass, and to get the car going again is so extremely hard, and other people ram into you giving you also a penalty.

I'm really at the point where I'm going to turn on assists also and drive like them. But then I'd be lowering myself to their level, and that's not me. I want to win fair and square, having that feeling that it has some feeling of meaning driving without assists. 

But I was almost at 2000 points for my gold trophy, and because of the broken "skill" rating system I'm down to 1580 points.

that's a drop of 400 points thnx to CM and their garbage programming and only catering assist players, and players who exploit the assists in such a way they suck out all the fun of this game. I've thrown my disc in the trash, not even taking the effort anymore beause CM [removed] at assists players and doesn't care any bit how they destroy any way of having fun in this piece of **** game.

Edited by Faya
Removed swearing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I've been in the same position as you @AlexTT. And when I voice my concern the lobby gains up and kicks you. The five lap lobbies are just getting out of hand. Drivers/players are just bullying each other around trying the get the top three. I'll will no longer be entering those lobbies anymore. I've had it. The racing can be good 2% of the time and the others you got to worry about losing points because someone wants your position. They'll do anything to get. I'll be entering the 25% length lobbies where I can gain more points, and running in leagues. We shouldn't have to worrying about getting bombed, wrecked or pushed out of the way. I want to be able to enjoy F1 2019, the racing and the competition. I want to be able to have ten races and enjoy everyone of them. BUT that will never happen. 25% is the way to go or leagues.    

• Agree 2

While most not all, use TV Pod, only relaying a on proximinty arrow to change colour, and some not all cockpit drivers who dont map thier look left or right buttons cause theirs not enough buttons :classic_rolleyes:

Online will allways be a no go zone,

Your basically racing TT drivers with blinkers on,

• Haha 1

I don't care anymore. CM [removed] on us NA players for years, now I **** back on them and trown this trash where it belongs. In the trash. 

CM has completely destroyed my fun in F1 games with the way they treat their NA playerbase and simply doesn't care about it. All they do is cater the playerbase with those OP assists, surface tyre temps, insanely broken "skill" system which doesn't even reward skill, but rewards people exploiting assists more, a penalty system that's broken as my grandma's vw beetle, and caters dirty driving all the way. 

You don't really think I'm for a minute longer wasting my time on a broken piece of **** which [Removed] me in the face EVERY SINGLE TIME do you? Year after year they give the NA players the finger, well here's one back to you CM![Removed]

I'm sorry for my language but enough is enough. I'm going to start an online petition to let FOM take away the license for this game or not renew it for above reasons, and I hope a lot of people will sign it so that we can make a point to FOM about what a worthless piece of **** CM produces every year full of bugs, a 5 year old safety car bug, how they KILL realism with catering lobbies that award skill point to assist player who eploit them, and how they suck out every inch of fun out of this game with this sorry excuse of "most realistic" game ever which punishes the players who want to play the most realistic way, and awards (the most) dirty driving assist exploiting people online.

and i don't care what anyone thinks, i have freedom of speech, and will use it. I don't care if the petition works, but when enough people sign it, there CERTAINLY will be given a signal to FOM how CM ruines "their most realistic" thing ever with their attitude towards their playerbase. 

I don't care if they ban me for what i say here, it's my opinion and somehow I hope they will ban me, because it will show how they want to shut people up who aren't scared to speak out to them. That would show their true colours.

I'm DONE!

Edited by Faya
Removed swearing
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

@AlexTT ...Everything you say is correct ... I support you. I do not buy the game this year. I silently read this page and read how many errors there are again ... NO .... NO MONEY for CODEMASTERS. sorry for my bad english ... write about google translator.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MicMiller said:

@AlexTT ...Everything you say is correct ... I support you. I do not buy the game this year. I silently read this page and read how many errors there are again ... NO .... NO MONEY for CODEMASTERS. sorry for my bad english ... write about google translator.

I know, and it's time that the people who actually pay for this abomination speak out, stand up, and take action against this kind of behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Post the petition, get Youtubers onboard to boycott 2020.

And you think youtubers are throwing away their chance of a free game? 

• Haha 2

@AlexTT

I support your endeavour, and will sign the petition, once you make it available for the public.

I only ever bought F1 2010, F1 2011, F1 2012 first hand, F1 2013 i skipped totally and bought it for 15 bucks second hand as i was not impressed by the regression of the games potential clmpared to what F1 2010 showed when it first came out.

The last F1 Game by CM i bought first hand was F1 2014 on PS3 on a sale for 5 bucks, was struck by how bad that game was compared to its predecessors and hence did not buy F1 2015 the year later but got a friend to borrow me his copy so that i could try it out before making up my mind to actually buy it myself, and let me tell you this, since F1 2015 came out i have never bought a CM game first hand ever again.

F1 2015 - F1 2019 i got second hand for around min. 5€ - max. 33€, imo this was one of the best choices to take next to completely boycotting the series alltogether.

To be fair, from F1 2015 - F1 2019, the franchise improved, but not in a drastic or revolutionary manner.

Either way, i was active on these forums since 2014, and am simply shocked at how little feedback from the community actually gets publicly taken noticed by the devs, most of the time not even a simple yes, maybe or no is given to a question, making the whole process of us taking time to leave constructive criticism futile all the way to the cringeworthy feeling that awakes the necessity of questioning, "Where is the point in bothering anymore?".

Of course this forum is not as bad as let's say the forums of World of Tanks or Ubisoft, as CM do allow a very large amount of free speech, which is good, but still, bad communication and a lack of interaction has been the negative trend with CM sadly.

Imo, i seriously don't see anything getting better for the foreseeable future, especially because of F1 2019.

F1 2019 supposedly was 2 years in development, yet it turns out to be another reskinned copy & paste product with small tweaks and once again the refusal to add industry standardized features into the game, features that could have helped to at least get the F1 games by CM on par to other franchises in terms of overall quality and or content.

Tbh, if we strip the exclusive official F1 licence from this franchise, it very likely would not sell half of what it does right now, as the game is "mediocre" and or only "good" at best, there is nothing revolutionary or new and fresh going on, and as mentioned above, with the refusal to add industry standardized features into the game, as well as heavily catering towards casuals more than trying to make us better drivers by awarding NA players etc. the game gets even less attractive.

CM do have the potential to create a masterpiece, but the execution has been poor to mediocre over the past years.

If their goal is to get as many casuals as possible to get onboard and become annual customers, they failed, because of their refusal to include industry standardized features into the game as well as their trend to not create anything revolutionary or new and fresh.

If their goal is to get as many hardcore players as possible to get onboard and become annual customers, they failed, nothing in this game is close to what actual simulators can offer and the lack of support for NA players turns down even those that desperately tried to make it enjoyable for themselves.

If their goal is to get as many casuals and hardcore players to get onboard and become annual customers, they failed, you can't cater to both successfully, it never worked in the past for anyone in the racing genre, only those games that either were fully casual or fully sim could attract large amounts of players with simulators obviously being less popular as people want the game to be easily accessible and don't want to put in time and effort to grind to become good.

Imo, CM should decide, go full sim, or full casual, because the middle ground will never be as successfull as long as nothing revolutionary or fresh and new is being offered in the final product to get us hooked, eg.:

-The inclusion of industry standardized features could have attracted players.

-A full story driven career mode could have attracted players.

-Laserscanned tracks could have attracted players.

-Full customization to the avatars, helmets, suits, gloves, shoes, kneepads and cars as in GT Sport or MotoGP19 to make our own creations and upload them to a ingame server for everyone to access could have attracted players.

-Dedicated servers could have attracted players.

-Region or Ping Lock could have attracted players.

-A improved penalty and reward system at least on par to GT Sport or iRacing could have attracted players.

-Classic tracks, classic seasons with all original tracks, teams, drivers etc. could have attracted players.

-The inclusion of F3 / F4 / Karting, Super Formula etc. could have attracted players.

-VR could have attracted players.

-Helmet Camera, fully customizable Look To Apex options and or a Virtual Mirror could have attracted players.

-Theater Mode to save complete replays could have attracted players.

-Online Career Mode were multiple people are able to experience this game mode together with the ability to upgrade the cars could have attracted players.

-Checkpoint Races in MP could have attracted players.

-Track Editor to create our own tracks and upload them to a ingame server for everyone to access could have attracted players.

-A ingame managermode, as in Motorsport Manager, could have attracted players.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

But i guess, creating a "masterpiece" is out of the question, because most people would not buy the next games afterwards, so we are stuck in a infinte loop of rinse and repeat.

I personally hope that CM do get their things together and make something worthwile, as TOCA, GRID and Dirt were pretty cool back in the days, only F1 has been done awkwardly.

Imo, CM needs competition, but sadly F1 is a niche market.

------------------------------

[Speculation due to rumours]

Apparently no company has yet offered enough to get ahold of the F1 licence next to CM and only Slightly Mad Studios was ready to go the extra mile two years ago but got demoralized by the prices.

Also, if these rumours are true, the exclusive licence is locked to CM and the pricetag for other interested companies is set to astronomical heights, in this case FOM should rethink their marketing and grant the licence to all companies that are able to afford it at a reasonable price instead of making it exclusive.

Let the competition of wits and creativity of the devs be decided by the customers.

Best product will survive, all companies will be forced to up their quality output or get broke.

#MakeF1GamesGreatAgain

#VoteWithYourWallet

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error, format, new points of idea
  • Like 4
  • Agree 3

The only way to have any chance of an enjoyable experience is to play in the early morning hours (4AM CET) or so. All the European kids are sleeping and so are the North and South American day-time players.

Last night I had an "enjoyable" session. I drove two 25% percent races and got rammed to the wall only 3 times by a backmarker while leading the race. Usually in that scenarion you can forget ever seeing the finish line.

• Agree 1

Well, I bet that if FOM gets a petition signed by idontknowhowmanyusers, with a list of what's wrong with this game, and how CM treats their clients, how do you think FOM will rethink those contracts, because CM [Removed] not only on us, but where FOM is building the last years on serious growth in the fanbase, is a GOOD game offcourse an addition, but if they see how this game and CM treats their playerbase, how much NEGATIVE impact will that have on The brand F1? 

When there's a studio who claims to have "the most realistic" whatever, licensed and all, but in reality doesn't offer anything realistic in competetive online and doesn't care how hard the players beg because the casual player needs to be pampered, with assists and all. And then the GUTS to award so called "SKILL" points to the people who use the most assists and exploit them and the hardcore REAL F1 Lover gets **** in the face year after year.

how would FOM think about if we as a playerbase point them to how UNREALISTIC A JOKE this whole sherade is, and how CM dare to make a statement of realism where the truth is that there's nothing realistic to this game whatsoever because of the way the realistic loving players get [Removed] in the face year after year.

we need to make a list with all the flaws in this game, so also the safety car bug, bug that havent been adressed for years, so we can actually show how many years we already are fighting against ingnorance.

after that, i will make a petition. Maybe even wrongful advertising. Misleading customers. 

Edited by Faya
Removed swearing
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, AlexTT said:

5 f****g races in a row people just don't care that you're next to them in a corner, they just turn in on you. In total cost me 300 points! 1990 first, 1690 now. Because of 2 dnf's, 2 penalty's to me while i wasn't fault, and off course i left because else i would start throwing stuff! 

This is so broken as what

I stopped playing online for this exact same reason! Even with with an S safety rank it’s still a destruction derby. It’s a shame.

• Agree 3

5 hours ago, AlexTT said:

And you think youtubers are throwing away their chance of a free game? 

Its worth a shot, 

What % of F1 player's come on here I have no idea, and even though I dont agree with many F1 YouTubers, with thier subscribers, they have the loudest voice, 

Ultimately we all want the same thing, a better product to cater for all players.

CM Could make two games, ( If they wanted to IMO ) Cause if down properly I for one would pay top dollar for option 2,

1.  The game they got now just add more assits, and detail it,
  2.  Hardcore SIM Type ( I put type cause, the PC SIMS which ive never played. havent got a gaming PC, or I wouldnt be on here, it has to be said, wasnt built in 12months ), take above simply remove all assits and options to make it easyier. ( Cockpit only / No Assits / No Visual Aids / No Options to turn down damage / tyre temp etc etc.

As previously said thier never gonna please everyone, 

Take Project Cars, personally thought it was awesome, however a ton of complaints about all the sliders, its to hard etc, Project Cars 2 in comparison imo a pile of steaming doo doo.

Project Cars 3 I wouldnt buy it for a cent, or thier doo doo box.

Edited by BluntRS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

where FOM is building the last years on serious growth in the fanbase,

Sorry I lost all interest when you came out with this uninformed statement. As someone who works for a press company I can easily tell you F1 as a sport is losing fans big time, this year alone in Britain it lost 30%  (that's 4.3 million less views) In fact the total fanbase for F1 is at its lowest worldwide ever on trend in the modern era (see chart)

And here's the kicker....... F1 officially admitted in January that just 14%,  yes just 14% are under the age of 25. 

They make the game to cater to the casual audience, they are aiming it at the widest possible catchment area otherwise they will be dead in the water.  You think making it more sim like is going to sell anywhere near what they do just now? You think any company (companies need to make money!) is going to turn round and say lets aim this now at the sim market and lose 70% of our sales, I'm guessing the people thinking that have never worked in any company LOL. 

F1 2019 according to sales figures so far will be the highest grossing F1 game to date most players are fine with the game, the 1% (if its even that) that come to this forum won't dictate the commercial direction of a company, that's means they would direct say a game that sells 1million copies based on the complaints of maybe 100 people (if that), so they are going to base direction on 0.01% of sales, or even 30,000 people, that's only 3%, yeah right. Im guessing not a lot of people here have traded on the stock market lol

3thvpp4ari801.jpg

Edited by TomAAA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I'm trying to say that FOM is working hrd and TRYING (not succeeding) in expanding the fanbase. By more infographics, more insight information on screen, and so on. 

Therefore is a GOOD game an absolute must looking at how esports is booming. 

And CM fails to deliver year after year, always the same bugs and stuff, leaving editions unfinished (2017, 2018) full with bugs, then claiming to work 2!!!! Years on this title and the same bugs appear again.

so in terms of beeing a RELIABLE partner who can produce a game which represents F1 in a good way (also in communication towards fans and customers) CM fails completely. They can't even fix a safety car after 5 years! That's something to be ashed of. This product has to represent the sport, it claims to be most realistic, but when it comes to online, there's nothing realistic in lobbies with mixed drivers assists and NA. Especially how assists are exploited to the bone, and in the hands of some people it's gamebreaking. And that has to represent this sport. This is just another product which will be left with bugs and glitches, and then 2020 comes which is I BET 4 years in the making! 

CM is always saying a lot, but their actions (or better lack off) proves how they operate. All blabla, nothing else.

now is an update 1.06 out, and people can't even play career on Ps4 because they always fix 1 thing and break 5 other things.

and that's just embarassing to a fault. Same old ****, different day.

And that has to represent 1 of the most beautifull sports ever. I would be breaking my head against the wall if I would release a product like this, with all the pretty blabla, and when push comes to shove, the actual result shows that all the blabla was just.... blabla...

I wouldn't be pretty proud of an offical licensed product which is year after year broken released, more broken through patches, and then left broken. And no matter how hard the playerbase screams, CM does whatever they want and don't care.

they produce 5,6 titles? Let them FOCUS on 1 or maybe 2 products. Like others do with Pcars2 or assetto. You can see that there is more focus on QUALITY then QUANTITY. So many resources inhouse, such dissapointing product which each year left broke as ****.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

But codemasters is succeeding for FOM. F1 is losing figures as a sport, but the game is selling at an all time high. So for fans, F1 and codemasters its all a win. 

Both Chase Carey, the boss of F1 and Sean Bratches, the F1 commercial manager said they are over the moon at how codemasters is doing with the game, F1 is happy. If you think F1 as game will go down the niche route of Assetto corsa or even project cars im sorry its never going to happen. Those 'infographics' and 'more insight information' you say F1 has added, why are they doing that? its to expand the fanbase i.e bring more casual people into the sport, and that's where the game succeeds. Its why the e-sports series has taken off so well. 

As for your constant complaint of assists, Ive never really had this problem I enjoy close racing with people of all levels. There are leagues you can join too. In unranked that's where assists are as its where the casual players go, its where the majority is, no assists players should steer clear of unranked lobbies if assists are a major problem.

The best thing you should campaign for, as its the most realistic, is that there should be a no assists ranked lobby. You should be able to click the ranked screen and select No Assists. But be warned, it could be pretty empty in there, I think that's why they have never done it. But it should be an option, its the most realistic option you have. I actually think assists should be banned in ranked completely

Leagues are your friend though, if they allowed a ranked league would be even better

Edited by TomAAA
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

FOM is happy with what CM let's them see as a product. They don't read these forums. They don't know the TRUE state this whatever is in. And that's what needs to be brought to their attention. Plus how CM handles the fans/customers/clients name it. Their lack of transparancy, lack of communication, not fixing bugs for years and i can go on.

there is a time that FOM doesn't have tp see from their or CM perspective, but from OUR perspective! That's the goal. Let them see and hear what WE the fans have to say about this "fantastic" product. 

Another example, i fished the disc out the trash, just curious and wondering: weekly event. No assists on. I qualified on softs. 

Guess what? ERS AUTOMATIC, PIT AUTOMATIC. Start the race on medium? Then on hard? Suddenly no new softs anymore? This **** is happening for weeks in a row. What is beeing done about it? NOTHING! 

When can we expect a fix? Do they even know this bug is there? What do we know? NOTHING! 

But we pay for this stuff! We have a right to expect a decent working product. Not one with years old bugs, stuff not working, performance which is months late, PS4 that's now screwed up, do I need to go on? 

IT's UP TO US TO SHOW FOM THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT PRETTY SHINING MEDAL WHAT IS BEEING TOLD BY CM AND DESTROY THOSE PRETTY WORDS WITH FACTS ABOUT THE TRUE STATE OF THIS GAME. AND HOW WE!!! AS FANS AND CONSUMERS FEEL LIED TO, NOT TAKEN SERIOUS, IGNORED, AND COMPLETELY UNIMPORTANT TO CM AND HOW THEY DON'T CARE. 

We need to show them the ugly copper side of the shiny medal CM puts in front of FOM. That we FANS don't accept this no longer. 

Let's see if they're as happy then. But this has to be done by EVERYONE! This has to be collective action. Social media, whatever, let everyone speak out by signing a petition that we demand improvement or a studio who DOES know how to do it right.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

But codemasters is succeeding for FOM. F1 is losing figures as a sport, but the game is selling at an all time high. So for fans, F1 and codemasters its all a win. 

Both Chase Carey, the boss of F1 and Sean Bratches, the F1 commercial manager said they are over the moon at how codemasters is doing with the game, F1 is happy. If you think F1 as game will go down the niche route of Assetto corsa or even project cars im sorry its never going to happen. Those 'infographics' and 'more insight information' you say F1 has added, why are they doing that? its to expand the fanbase i.e bring more casual people into the sport, and that's where the game succeeds. Its why the e-sports series has taken off so well. 

As for your constant complaint of assists, Ive never really had this problem I enjoy close racing with people of all levels. There are leagues you can join too. In unranked that's where assists are as its where the casual players go, its where the majority is, no assists players should steer clear of unranked lobbies if assists are a major problem.

The best thing you should campaign for, as its the most realistic, is that there should be a no assists ranked lobby. You should be able to click the ranked screen and select No Assists. But be warned, it could be pretty empty in there, I think that's why they have never done it. But it should be an option, its the most realistic option you have. I actually think assists should be banned in ranked completely

About the assists, is don't even do unranked. Ranked only. But that's bo better then unranked. And I'm not the only one complaining. But I am big enough to stand for my opinion. If you don't like it, not my problem. Do I need to remind you of TC user who you accused me of beeing shortsighted? I gave you 2 examples, funny thing is, both times i was right, and it wasn't me who looked like a fool. Not by me, but by that person who you were soo sure of not using TC. I'm not going to restart that discussion, but just saying... 

i do my research, i try to stay with the facts, but if everyone just keeps buying, complaining and so on, nothing will get better. It's the same ****, different day. If you want things to change, join up.

at least we've tried then, and trust me, with enough people, you can get more attention than you think. You can sit there and say all those things, but I work in sales, CAN'T doesn't exist. Impossible doesn't exist. 

You will only fail if you don't even TRY. Quitters never win, winners never quit.

Edited by AlexTT
  • Like 1

I agree, I’d love to see SMS make a more realistic F1 sim (big F1 fan and I love PC2!). But as mentioned above, it’s not likely. Casual is where the money is, that’s why we have mtx in the game now. 

I enjoy the F1 games for what they are, but they’re basicly kids games. I’ll race in a closed league witha friend or I’ll do a single player championship, but I’m done racing online with 9-year old Joe-Bob and his battering ram with premium liveries. 

For more realistic racing, I look elsewhere.

Regardless, I’ll support your petition, maybe I’m wrong, who knows.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

but if everyone just keeps buying, complaining and so on, nothing will get better. It's the same ****, different day. If you want things to change, join up.

at least we've tried then, and trust me, with enough people, you can get more attention than you think. You can sit there and say all those things, but I work in sales, CAN'T doesn't exist. Impossible doesn't exist. 

You will only fail if you don't even TRY. Quitters never win, winners never quit.

THIS.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 by EA comes into mind, community made EA reconsider and change strategy to create "better" products.

I personally thought that F1 2015 would have been the final straw, or at the very least the stolen Ferrari F20002 and the extremely bad MP performance in F1 2017, but no, community was silent, no mentioning in any news outlets, no outrage, just a bunch of reddit posts, a handful of threads on CMs and on Racedepartments Forums.

Crickets.

Even worse, many people were defending CM and no official explanations or apologies were given by CM themselves.

Meanwhile casual threads such as the one with tyre temperatures last year and or assists had the highest traffic and participation to make the game easier, and CM yielded to that wish to make the casual audience happy at the expense of NA players.

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error, format, new points of idea
  • Agree 1