F1 esports event - Only getting 0 points [R2]

Question

I have tried the event several times but I just cant get any points. This is on PC. Any idea why I get this problem?

IMG_20190727_122211.jpg

• Haha 1

14 answers to this question

Did you sort it bud? That's strange, since you did not fail the challenge. Looks like a glitch

Posted (edited)

i have the same issue since second day of the event. first day i did it like 2 times and got the points but i tried to improve my score and i get 0 since then. im on PC too

20190728215412_1.jpg

Edited by smillmf

I have the same issue. Any solution for this? I'm on PC too.

I'm on PC. I have hte same issue, I tried the event for the 5th time today, and I still get 0 points.

the same problem exists here too.

I was able to qualify for the first Esports event. But when the second event was available I completed it successfully and in the end I was credited with "0 points".

Also with the weekly events I have the problem. I have already deleted and reinstalled my game - Steam check the files "ok".

I deleted my scores since I thought it brings something. Steam reinstalled .. completed the said event several times, but again without success.

Please take a look there; the problem has been going on for too long and patch well and good - but if someone writes you on facebook or here - then please answer as well.

Even at F1Esports I have written a mail .. also think that the Codemasters must fix this

Tank you & my Steam profile -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/raeuber59/

Hey, look here.. The same https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/41014-f1-esports-event-only-getting-0-points/

@RedDevilKT

hey I think you or I have misunderstood something here.

The events (weekly as well as esports) were successfully completed.

Then comes the award ceremony, the race result .. and one side further then comes the normal calculation of our points -> which is not calculated there but only scored everywhere with 0 points. Everything was done right and got no point as the final score? What?

With me it was so that I could complete the first Esports event still, there my points were evaluated (there on place 106 - AmGo_87) then I wanted to contest the event in Hungary with the same account, which I did successfully .. but there I did not get any points ... no ranking!

After that I also completed the weekly event and see there - also no points score and no ranking

I have now made a second extra account on Steam-because the game I have again bought a second time to participate in the esports event ..

because everything works there with my second account AND WITH THE SAME GAME FILES OF STEAM!! because steam says with my game files everything is ok!

Everything works fine with my second account - the points are calculated successfully at the end of each event.

Since the beginning of the second Esports events the game is running more than good with my standart account .. please fix that with me

Steam-ID:  76561197988198092 ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/raeuber59/ )

Thank you for any help 

@Amigo87 I have moved your posts from other threads into one discussing the same issue. 

For everyone else having this issue in this thread, can you please let me know your platform and gamertag/PSN/steam name so that I can take a look at this a little further. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

@Amigo87 I have moved your posts from other threads into one discussing the same issue. 

For everyone else having this issue in this thread, can you please let me know your platform and gamertag/PSN/steam name so that I can take a look at this a little further

I have the same problem on PC. Here is my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/botox81/

I suspect this is hapening to people who are  registering in f1 esport for the first time ingame through steam overlay and then forget to confirm the email sent(it says in email that you have to confirm the new account within 7 days or it will be deleted). After i created my account this was on the first day of the ongoing event on 5th of august (forgot to confirm the email ) i was able to score points in the event(see first attachment) but yesterday after like 10 days(account should be deleted if its not confirmed, but its not ) from the account creation i tried to improve my score and i only score 0 points since(see attachment 2). i tried to participate with a newly created  f1esport account, this time confirmed, i unlinked steam and deleted third-party acces from the old account and linked to new but i still got 0 points(saved data must be messed up on codemasters servers), i guess it's hapening because steam was already linked to other account in the same event, Probably will work when next event is starting.

20190810182318_1.jpg

20190815005426_1.jpg

Edited by smillmf
  • Like 1

they don't give a sh** about this problem its more important to fix AI behaviour in career mode and shi*** like this, the few people who are playing the game are focused only on solo play, but they will say in 2020 that 1 million people participated in the Esport qualifying, when in reality are only a couple of thousands, i guess numbers are not looking better on consoles. 

so i got this answer from F1esport support related to this problem:

"This appears to be related to triggering the anti-cheat. You'll need to use the forums for this.

If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to email us."

Any suggestions? what could trigger the anti-cheat? i never used cheats or mods in any game. i reinstalled the game and steam too....i can't guess what on my pc its triggering the anti-cheat, i uninstalled all the unnacessary apps from pc. idk somebody at codemasters should give an answer,  which service or process  is in conflict with their anti-cheat, because now i got the same issue with the weekly event too.

20190820005329_1.jpg

Edited by smillmf