Sign in to follow this  

Let the player choose how to play the game

It is difficult to satisfy everyone, but if codemasyers simply make a lot of things optional and would work more with sliders than a lot more people would enjoy the game. Driver transfers? Make it optional. And for the frequency make a slider. Wet weather races in career? Make it optional. And with a slider you can balance the chance of a wet weather race happening. I don't understand that after so many years and so many discussions they still have so limited options in the game. Personally I have not bought F1 2019 yet, because driver transfers in the way it is now turns me off. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 6

Couldn't agree more. I HATE these driver transfers. I wish I could turn them off. It is ridiculous that half way through a season, Hamilton is leading the championship and he moves to a midfield team! What a load of nonsense. Seeing drivers in wrong racing suits and the wrong cars is terrible. 

I actually PM'd Faya asking if we can turn them off or perhaps there might be an update adding the option to turn them; she has read the message and ignored me. 

Why we can't have more in game options after all of these I will never know.; for example: number of laps. Why can't I have a 4 lap race or a 6 or 7?

Just basic options to adjust would elevate the game by miles.

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, ballie4 said:

It is difficult to satisfy everyone, but if codemasyers simply make a lot of things optional and would work more with sliders than a lot more people would enjoy the game. Driver transfers? Make it optional. And for the frequency make a slider. Wet weather races in career? Make it optional. And with a slider you can balance the chance of a wet weather race happening. I don't understand that after so many years and so many discussions they still have so limited options in the game. Personally I have not bought F1 2019 yet, because driver transfers in the way it is now turns me off. 

Spot on your comment!!

If I had a dollar for every smart game suggestion in these forums I'd be rich by now. Shame they are mostly ignored though.... 

:classic_sad:

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

The ability to manually select how many laps we want to race would be so good. It's not going to happen though.