Sign in to follow this  

The Community isn't ready for League Racing

I noticed a lot when going through League Races, whenever I try to find a League I wanna join with lots of people entering to the point it's now full they always never show up on time leaving you all alone facing 19 AI MP Cars and that's not even fun especially all you get is a free win but it's worse when I see lot of Leagues in my search result that has very little people entering and not even pass 10/20 it's always 1/20-4/20 per lobby it's making me not entering at all if a League Lobby is small.

I feel this Community is NOT READY for League Racing cause they can't even commit to it nor attend one so what's the point of having Leagues in the 2019 game if nobody's gonna use them, it's pretty much a wasted feature that should be removed for the 2020 game until the e-Sport scene gets bigger in the long run which I hope it goes well this year.

It's already enough to fully active League Race Lobbies than it already is so what's the point since Ranked and UnRanked are already active.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Am only guessing, but I think the serious league racers probally keep theirs private, due to the issues you pointed out,

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Would have helped immensely if the online league options were developed with the direct help and input of the serious people who run the leagues themselves offline. That way they could have implemented all the ideas people actually want instead of just saying this is what it is, like it or lump it. Like I already said league organizers are hard working serious people who like to do things right and know how their league members like to race and or substitute already. They simply will not waste their time on any league lite option. 

• Agree 3

10 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Am only guessing, but I think the serious league racers probally keep theirs private, due to the issues you pointed out,

lol True.

People in general are not ready for freedom. That doesn't mean **** it up for those of us that can figure it out. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

lol True.

People in general are not ready for freedom. That doesn't mean **** it up for those of us that can figure it out. 

Absolutly but this is the Forza of F1, content make sales screw quality we got quantity,

Lee Mathers was being coached by Ian Bell in marketing for this year launch, 

( Lee Mathers ) Leagues Settings, Yeah yeah they're infinitely customizable in that way so you can always SORT of create a league that suits the way you want to play the game and the SORT of style of racing you're interested in,

Translation, We took a unranked lobby and basically change the header to call it league, our player base wont notice, and even they do, they already bought the game so Duck um we got a forum for them to vent, not that we bother reading it, but it makes the players feel thier being heard so WIN WIN.

CODE ?

• Haha 1