Can you please patch the AI for Perez he’s far too quick and it’s very unrealistic. I’m doing a championship season with sainz and I’ve just finished Canada. Perez is 7th in the championship on something like 42 points. He’s constantly finishing 6/7th

• Agree 5

They need to do a full update of driver skills, not just Perez. But he’s the one that jumps out most.

This should also include nerfing Weber and Butler slightly.

• Agree 2

image.thumb.png.686263e0415385dde9ab3a7f6c087bfc.png

Ha I noticed the same thing. Like me he has an average finishing position of 7th or so. Stroll is accurate though xD. I thought the recent patch updated the car performances?

2 minutes ago, NigelWeber said:

Ha I noticed the same thing. Like me he has an average finishing position of 7th or so. Stroll is accurate though xD. I thought the recent patch updated the car performances?

Yeah the car performance seems correct now but it’s just Perez is a bit quick 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NigelWeber said:

Stroll is not accurate. He only seems so if compared to the OP Perez. Stroll needs to be nerfed too.

the car performances have been updated, but the driver stats look to be still the same as last year.

• Agree 1

I’m a Pérez fan and I think he’s somewhat OP too. I think he’s been OP since 2013 because he had a few awesome drives in the Sauber in 2012 and since then he’s scored a few more podiums in the Force India/Racing Points since then. 

He is quite OP. He was 7th in my first season scoring almost 3 times as many points as Stroll. On some tracks he was leading the midfield, on others he could fight the likes of Red Bull and Ferrari. Racing Point had a decent car, but the midfield performance changed the whole time during the season and he was always somewhere on top of it. He also had no single DNF. 

Yes agree. He is constantly 2/3 tenths faster than McLaren/Renaults/Kimi.

in real life he is 5 tenths slower.

I don’t understand how they can make mistake like this. I will stop playing until it is fixed (should be very easy and fast!)

15 hours ago, peanutt2000 said:

Can you please patch the AI for Perez he’s far too quick and it’s very unrealistic. I’m doing a championship season with sainz and I’ve just finished Canada. Perez is 7th in the championship on something like 42 points. He’s constantly finishing 6/7th

His stats are fine. He's a good driver and he absolutely blows Stroll (who also often finishes higher than he should) out of the water. The car itself needs a bit more of a nerf, as due to their simplified physics (and therefore crazy high grip compared to the player) an AI driving a car with a better straight line speed is likely to finish higher than an AI driving more balanced car even if they are equal in the development chart.