Sign in to follow this  

New eurogamer Preview

Very similar to trustedreviews.com and pocket-lint.com

Pro mode sounds good if its helmet cam not cockpit cam. And its a shame you cant play as yourself, very disappointing

JJRosso said:

Pro mode sounds good if its helmet cam not cockpit cam. And its a shame you cant play as yourself, very disappointing
What exactly do they mean with helmet cam? I really hope we'll have the view like as if you are looking through an F1 crash helmet...

JJRosso said:

What exactly do they mean with helmet cam? I really hope we'll have the view like as if you are looking through an F1 crash helmet...
That's what I'm guessing. Sounds a bit gimmicky to me; when I've seen it in other games, as with in-car cockpit views, your view ends up being far more restricted than it would actually be in real life.

That picture of the grid looked pretty sick.

We'll see if I get this or not. Still not sure.

Liam12d said:
That picture of the grid looked pretty sick.

We'll see if I get this or not. Still not sure.
At the moment neither am I. I'm thinking if the price drops later I may but as things stand I doubt I'll buy at launch. I'm not seeing anything we didn't already know in the press stuff right now. But once vids and such come out then maybe that might change things. Right now though I have to admit I'm not so excited about this as I feel I should be and up until now I've been a big supporter of this series as I bought all of the games so far and even though I was annoyed with the AI and handling in 2013. I have forgiven CM for those mistakes as things feel much better in 2014 in that regard. Don't get me wrong I think the graphics and everything I've seen sound and look awesome but it's the game modes tbh that concern me and I'd prefer more details on them before I part with my cash on this.