Hi everyone, First of all. Apologies for possibly posting the same question again, but I've searched and can't seem to find any active discussions regarding this issue. A while back I bought myself the TS-XW which comes with the Sparco P310 rim. Great wheel, but for F1 2019 it's missing some buttons. 
I've just bought myself the F1 wheel addon and, whilst it works great in "normal" mode (with pretty much the same amount of buttons as the P310). As soon as I change it to Advanced mode, the wheel doesn't seem to work as expected.

I'm able to configure all of the buttons, but the calibration is way off. Manually fixing it works, but the force feedback doesn't work properly either. Long story short: F1 2019 doesn't seem to pick it up correctly.
One other person seems to be experiencing the same issue as myself. Unfortunately I can't seem to get a hold of him at the moment: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/simracing/comments/aib58g/thrustmaster_tsxw_and_ferrari_f1_addon_wheel/ The base is up to date and the wheel works fine in other games. Does anyone have an idea on what to do?