Sign in to follow this  

Will teams performance be rated on a track by track basis

Will the updates the game has allow the game to tweak the performance of teams in a track by track basis.  What I mean if McLaren find some form and are in the top 10 or hovering around on tracks later in the season will the game reflect that?  

So in Aus they will be at the back but will be further up in the later races or is performance locked to the team.

F1 97 did this so the Arrows Yamaha was dreadful in the first half but at Silverstone and Hungary they where further up the field.

Will the updates the game has allow the game to tweak the performance of teams in a track by track basis.  What I mean if McLaren find some form and are in the top 10 or hovering around on tracks later in the season will the game reflect that?  

So in Aus they will be at the back but will be further up in the later races or is performance locked to the team.

F1 97 did this so the Arrows Yamaha was dreadful in the first half but at Silverstone and Hungary they where further up the field.
As near as I can tell I believe that's what the season updates are for so I assume so yes.