Sign in to follow this  

Montecarlo full tarmac without snow, what do you think ?

Montecarlo full tarmac without snow, what do you think ?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Montecarlo full tarmac without snow, what do you think ?

• Fantastic
    • Not so interesting
    • I don't want

8 hours ago, Riggs said:

I wouldn't change the season. Rather make it drier or snowier as a selectable weather condition, that's about it. Monte Carlo is a traditional rally opener during winter. Please don't mutate it.

Exactly.  Otherwise why not Sweden in the summer time too?  Please no...

6 hours ago, Bobby1976 said:

Exactly.  Otherwise why not Sweden in the summer time too?  Please no...

or any other location in the winter.

Well, best give us an option of choosing any day of the year and time of day + dynamic weather with gradually forming puddles. You know, like in Project Cars 2. Imagine that.

When the locations were announced, there was first no clue if and which might be a snow location. That the idea was that maybe the USA location would be snow and also the idea arised that locations could have different seasons. A little bit the same as what project cars 2 has. From what I understand it is possible to do seasons with the locations from DR2.0, but it is basically creating a new location and taking a lot of resources. So that rather I have a complete new location. 

What i do miss is are heavy fog and dynamic weather conditions (like in D4).

But i think Codemasters/DR2.0 can already have kinda seasons, but need to implement it better. Especially if they going for a career mode idea that i have in mind with a calander. If you do a summer rally in germany in the summer, the racing is more dry and more in daylight. If you do it more in the autumn, than the chance on rain should be more and more lower suns. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JorritVD said:

When the locations were announced, there was first no clue if and which might be a snow location. That the idea was that maybe the USA location would be snow and also the idea arised that locations could have different seasons. A little bit the same as what project cars 2 has. From what I understand it is possible to do seasons with the locations from DR2.0, but it is basically creating a new location and taking a lot of resources. So that rather I have a complete new location. 

What i do miss is are heavy fog and dynamic weather conditions (like in D4).

But i think Codemasters/DR2.0 can already have kinda seasons, but need to implement it better. Especially if they going for a career mode idea that i have in mind with a calander. If you do a summer rally in germany in the summer, the racing is more dry and more in daylight. If you do it more in the autumn, than the chance on rain should be more and more lower suns. 

agreed.

and maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that for the last couple months there has been very little rain in both Spain and Australia

• Agree 1

On 7/31/2019 at 9:57 AM, Riggs said:

I wouldn't change the season. Rather make it drier or snowier as a selectable weather condition, that's about it. Monte Carlo is a traditional rally opener during winter. Please don't mutate it.

This was my 1st thought the 1st time I played it.

• Like 2