I am not rewarded for the weekly event. [ZX]

Question

I have run the event even with the problem of not being able to change the transmission. What is my surprise to see that they have not given me any reward? In the previous races they did measure my reward for participating.

Hi all,

I've moved a thread and merged it with this one so that it's in the right place. 

Can I ask if you've checked the in game mail at all? If you have and you still don't have the weekly event prize, can you let me know your in game name and which platform you are on so that we can take a further look? Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

I've moved a thread and merged it with this one so that it's in the right place. 

Can I ask if you've checked the in game mail at all? If you have and you still don't have the weekly event prize, can you let me know your in game name and which platform you are on so that we can take a further look? Thanks!

I have checked my game mail and for sure there isn't my weekly reward, just weekly prize for safety ranking. My game name is AndrewGamer_01 on PS4

25 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

I have checked and I've got nothing.

In game name: TMS-Forward

Platform: PS4

2 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Hello, I have also not yet received my rewards for last weeks weekly event.

Platform: PC

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Blazeuu

20190727172531_1.jpg

20190729143523_1.jpg

20190729143721_1.jpg

20190729143729_1.jpg

18 hours ago, AndrewGamer01 said:

I have checked my game mail and for sure there isn't my weekly reward, just weekly prize for safety ranking. My game name is AndrewGamer_01 on PS4

Same here.

19 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Hi @Faya, I haven't had anything either, and as I ended up in the top 7% it's by far my best result so far!

PoisonedMonkey on PS4. Thanks for whatever you can do on that 🙂

Posted (edited)

@Faya

Bestia666 - Steam

No rewards on my mail.

20190730130707_1.jpg

Edited by Kira

3 hours ago, Freqis said:

Same here.

Yep i completed the event and received no rewards. Strange considering the previous event i completed i got my rewards the day after.

Posted (edited)

Hi @Faya, haven't received mine either, nothing on my mail, just the weekly prize.

Platform : PC/Steam

Steam name : Oxcart

trophybug.thumb.png.ec08e03cce277da27b0b1c19d5612f1e.png

Edited by quent33

I have received an in game mail with my CP and an extra 500 CP added, everyone check your mail, you should have this as well! Unfortunately no trophy but that's ok. Thanks a lot!

@TMS-Forward I can confirm I have just received a mail with my CP for the event, and a 500CP bonus for the trophy not being awarded. Thank you for taking care of us !

Just arrived 1500 cp + 500 bonus but displeased for not gaining trophy. It was my best performance in top 3% but it’s ok. Thank you.

Yeah my top 7% is probably as good as it'll get but never mind, one of those things. I appreciate the CP bonus anyway, thanks community people 🙂

Hello, I also haven't received my reward for finishing the Germany event. 

ID PS4: TheNacho17JB_YT

Thanks😊

Posted (edited)

Same here. I didn't get the trophy for the weekly event in Germany. I received the CP for Quali.

I finished the Race at 12:30 CET on Saturday and closed the game. Strangely enough 1000 CP (or anything like that) were added after booting the game again later that day. I didn't even notice at first because I didn't get the CP in Mail or anything like that. And I don't know exactly where they are from. Could be different as well. So, I don't really need the CP, but the trophy would be nice. I don't think I can reach Top 1% again on any other track 😄

But from the previous forum messages, I guess the trophy is off the table because it is harder to reward it afterwards? Maybe this helps to solve the problem in future cases, who knows.

Platform : PC/Steam

Steam name : Muxx

Edited by DasMuxx
Edit: Thanks for the CP in my mail today! :-)

7 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

@Freqis @RBJT6 Please could you let us know your gamertag/PSN/Steam name and the platform you are on, thanks 🙂 

I'm on PS4. PSN name is Freqis.

Yeah, same problem here. I only competed in the race this time, but finished 3rd in that race and I was in the top 10% for that.

Result: Nothing as a reward in my mailbox, very disappointing...

Fyi; SteamID: AOR RebornDestroyer

Hello,

I didn't recieve my reward from the Weekly Event at Germany - Hockenheimring GP, there are also no unread emails.

I have gotten the rewards from the earlier races without any problem, only last week event which i gotten this problem with.

Platform: PC / Steam
Username: Yonose
SteamID64: 76561198063634398

f1_WE.thumb.png.a35a150ca64384de6ae3fce97fe79396.png

f1_GL.thumb.png.27c0c834b51f537a7478b25751da1aa9.png

Posted (edited)
On 7/30/2019 at 12:40 AM, Faya said:

Hi all,

@Faya I also never received last week's rewards. Only internal game email I got was 1.06 patch notes.

I Finished top 5%

Platform: Xbox

GT: Adam Maverick 

IMG_20190801_111354.jpg

Edited by AdamMaverick
Typo