Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am not rewarded for the weekly event. [ZX]

On 7/30/2019 at 12:40 AM, Faya said:

Hi all,

I've moved a thread and merged it with this one so that it's in the right place. 

Can I ask if you've checked the in game mail at all? If you have and you still don't have the weekly event prize, can you let me know your in game name and which platform you are on so that we can take a further look? Thanks!

@Faya I also never received last week's rewards. Only internal game email I got was 1.06 patch notes.

I Finished top 5%

Platform: Xbox

GT: Adam Maverick 

IMG_20190801_111354.jpg

i also didn`t get the rewards for the last weekly event on the xbox one, GT is monty99

hi there, i played last weekend the event in germany, ranked top 20%, but i get no reward on monday, only the safety reward came on monday.

@w0dg4 I have merged your thread with the main one regarding this issue. Would you be able to provide your gamertag/PSN/steam name and the relevant platform so that we can take a look please, thanks 🙂 

i played on pc, steam name shown ingame was Cloud Snake, my rank last weekend is 1642

On 7/30/2019 at 3:08 PM, RedDevilKT said:

@Freqis @RBJT6 Please could you let us know your gamertag/PSN/Steam name and the platform you are on, thanks 🙂 

Xbox one: xXJamesT04Xx

Thanks,

On 7/30/2019 at 3:08 PM, RedDevilKT said:

@Freqis @RBJT6 Please could you let us know your gamertag/PSN/Steam name and the platform you are on, thanks 🙂 

I have recieved my reward and an added bonus now. Thanks ever so much for the help!

i've got the reward and the bonus too, thanks thanks thanks so much

I have also not received my bonuses or trophies from participating in esports or the weekly events. PS4, tag is billyjex.

@RBJT6 (sorry, wrong user and can't remove it...)

@Faya @RedDevilKT

I just logged on after a couple of weeks away, and didn't get any reward for the Germany eSport event. That's the second event in a row I haven't had the reward for, so I'm getting a bit concerned now!

PSN: PoisonedMonkey

Thanks for any info!

Hi @billyjex @PoisonedMonkey @AndrewGamer01, rewards from events expire 7 days after the event has ended. This means that the Germany esports rewards must have been claimed from your in-game mail before Monday 12th August. If rewards are not claimed within this time we cannot resend these. 

This 7-day time limit applies for all weekly and esports event rewards. 

41 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @billyjex @PoisonedMonkey @AndrewGamer01, rewards from events expire 7 days after the event has ended. This means that the Germany esports rewards must have been claimed from your in-game mail before Monday 12th August. If rewards are not claimed within this time we cannot resend these. 

This 7-day time limit applies for all weekly and esports event rewards. 

Aaaaaah ok. That explains it. Thanks for letting me know, at least it's not my account doing weird things!

Hello

@Faya I never received my rewards from the last event at Hungary I have been checked the in game mail box and nothing. My platform is on steam.

My gamer tag is card convict

Many thanks

Ian

image.thumb.png.8f57996218421606cb4da3cef09db821.png

Hi @Card84 unfortunately event rewards expire 7 days after the completion of the event. If they are not claimed in that time frame they will no longer be able to be claimed. For the Hungary esports event, rewards would need to have been claimed by Monday 26th August.