Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Preview Roundup | Codemasters Blog

F1 2015 Preview Roundup | Codemasters Blog

Following the announcement of F1 2015 at the end of last month we’ve been busy reading through your feedback, working hard on this year’s title and going on a mini world tour showing the game to press and media. Today the first round of previews hit the web and here’s what they had to say:

Read the full story here

One feature that made me enjoy it and feel like a pilot, was experiencing the backstage. I was able to feel anxiety about the race, only to give an interview in paddock after coming into my room, see some information, move to the side, watching the room details and even listen to music. Each team had its backstage architecture. And it also made me want larger teams because the formant was prettier. This was drawn in the latest versions. The game ended up more arcade. Choose some options in the form of text with a simple background behind the text, and when I click to enter the race, I'm in the car. Before I felt like a real pilot, but without these scenes backstage, I feel like in an old arcade in shopping center. More real, offcorse... I hope these scenes backstage, are present in this version. sorry for my english.. im brazilian and I don´t speak english... (google translate lol)

The pro season appeals to me in particular. Good to see that they are thinking about the more fanatic drivers.

Please tell me there's a career mode. Pro Season mode where you create your own driver and drive over multiple seasons would be awesome.

Is there a career mode where you create your own driver?
Not this time, it would appear. (One excuse I’ve read them using is that it would damage the experience of the full broadcast presentation they’re hyping so much, as all the commentary they’ve recorded can obviously only include the names of the real drivers, etc.)

Sjaakstra said:
The pro season appeals to me in particular. Good to see that they are thinking about the more fanatic drivers.
Maybe… so far we've heard nothing about Pro Season mode that you can’t just set up in the options for in any other race, though.

When leaving the pit lane, I want to drive round the track to the starting grid........then do the formation lap too. Makes it more realistic.

One thing I would love too see is your team mate matching your performances, so for example I'm a Force India fan, so say I drive with Perez and get into Q3 regularly, but Hulkenberg can't get out of Q2, I would love too see Hulkenberg improving to also match me and compete, becoming a regular q3, making team mate battles part of the game, and you can have battles like the Mercedes this year.

Is there a career mode where you create your own driver?
Not this time, it would appear. (One excuse I’ve read them using is that it would damage the experience of the full broadcast presentation they’re hyping so much, as all the commentary they’ve recorded can obviously only include the names of the real drivers, etc.)
wow I would much rather have career mode than some commentary, jeez who makes these decisions at codies? does anyone know?

They mention something about Thrustmasters Force Feedback. I'm dying to hear about Fanatec support for the PS4. No Fanatec support, no F1 2015 I'm afraid...

I can wait for it! I have Project Cars!! No need for anything else so far! When F1 2015 come, I will see what they will bring, if it is anything to buy and spend time and money on.

@Codemasters @Formula1game please make it so, that you are able to choose in a online custom race, to have mandatory pit stop. Incl ai

Less than 4 weeks to go and still no news on hardware support on the PS4. I hope that if F1 2015 supports Fanatec wheels they do a better job then on Project Cars. It's about time Codemasters reveal the supported wheels.

Please, A list of supported wheel sets is needed in order to plan your purchases before launch and be able to enjoy the game to the fullest. By the way, a list of supported headsets will also be good.

Great post man! I always follow your blog because it is full of compelling information about various things. I like to read this post because I met so many new facts about it actually. It's really great that I noticed this post. Thank you very much again for sharing this informative article. Many thanks, If you love gaming for unity games kindly visit…. mobile app development