Sign in to follow this  

German GP Car

The German GP car that I won in the last race will not load properly.  When I try to select it, I see the last car I had selected with with different stickers. Later, a solid black car will appear as my car.  I can see what the car should look like at the bottom with the other liveries. If I end a session driving another car as in my Ferrari and then reopen the app later, It shows me in the all black car as well.  Can you instruct me on how to fix this?

It's a bug. It doesn't work for me either. If you're relatively new here you'll come across those two words frequently. "Doesn't work" Practice saying it. It can almost always be incorporated into any question on this forum.

• Agree 3

48 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

It's a bug. It doesn't work for me either. If you're relatively new here you'll come across those two words frequently. "Doesn't work" Practice saying it. It can almost always be incorporated into any question on this forum.

You forgot "I'll add it to the list to discuss with the team."

Wouldn't be that hard to let the AI do support here...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

"The team is aware and we're looking into it. Meanwhile, here's some new colorful helmets you can pay for!!"

• Agree 1

Thankfully, fixed in this update. Wonder what was broken as a trade-off....