Not enough real life tracks in the new game

I think there should be more real life racing circuits in the new game, I know the title seems to be more focused towards street racing but another 4 or 5 real life circuits would be great to add in the new game.

• Agree 1

I'm honestly more interested in city tracks. Brands Hatch looks boring as hell.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I dont mind if there fake or real bud they anounced that that there wil be new tracks added into grid 2019 afther launch 👍 you can always ask for a specific track you like and who knows they might Just add it

Probably heavily cost prohibited due to licencing. Given Codemasters probably put most of their budget into F1 games. Not much left in the tank after that. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:12 PM, TomAAA said:

I think there should be more real life racing circuits in the new game, I know the title seems to be more focused towards street racing but another 4 or 5 real life circuits would be great to add in the new game.

Which circuits would like to see added? Always feel free to let us know your thoughts, as they are passed onto the team for consideration.

Can confirm: the current slate of post-launch content for GRID includes new circuits, added to the game for free, and there is at least one real-life circuit in that line-up!

• Agree 3

Thanks @ChrisGrovesMCM for taking the time to reply you guys are always awesome here. Its cool there are more tracks coming.

I think I did not word my post correctly. What I meant to say was more realistic style purpose built race tracks, as in non street tracks. 

It would be cool if you guys could make some fictional purpose built race tracks (kind of like what GT Sport does with Dragon Trail Speedway), go wild with the layout and location etc, instead of cities with buildings and barriers everywhere.

A countryside race track would be cool too, like a blast through the Italian countryside for example.

2 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

Thanks @ChrisGrovesMCM for taking the time to reply you guys are always awesome here. Its cool there are more tracks coming.

I think I did not word my post correctly. What I meant to say was more realistic style purpose built race tracks, as in non street tracks. 

It would be cool if you guys could make some fictional purpose built race tracks (kind of like what GT Sport does with Dragon Trail Speedway), go wild with the layout and location etc, instead of cities with buildings and barriers everywhere.

A countryside race track would be cool too, like a blast through the Italian countryside for example.

A fictional purpose-built race circuit in GRID? Hmmm...

Keep an eye on our channels 😉 

1 minute ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

EPIC 😁

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Which circuits would like to see added? Always feel free to let us know your thoughts, as they are passed onto the team for consideration.

Can confirm: the current slate of post-launch content for GRID includes new circuits, added to the game for free, and there is at least one real-life circuit in that line-up!

Is it Francorchamps or is it Francorchamps?

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

I'd hope for more than one real-life circuit.

4 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Yes we have not problem if you make some Fictional circuits like Autosport raceway if GAS which was very good track and also as uts not real you can design it to have many different layouts as there are not limits like in official circuits,  to be honest i would prefer devs for example add 2 fictional tracks with many layouts -  version over SPA (which ok its epic) with that single  layout... Less money for  company to spend on licensing more content for us.... 😉  My personal opinion is that i Prefer more city tracks and open field like that cote d azure of grid 2/gas or California... Circuit are more suitable for sim games like project cars / Gran turismo ect... And ChrisGrovesMCM will be new videos this week,  you had told me like that last week.. 🙂

Red Bull Ring, Yas Marina, COTA, Hockenheim, Silverstone, Suzuka, Interlagos, Monaco, Montreal please

Interlagos,  i would not say no for it i have been permanently asking this circuit to be added in previous grid games without success... Fantastic track.. 

If only the tracks could be copied straight from F1 2019.. And there would be a discount for using them in other titles..

2 hours ago, Sir.Smoke said:

If only the tracks could be copied straight from F1 2019.. And there would be a discount for using them in other titles..

Yeah i would love to see Monaco Gp,  Hungary gp,  Interlagos,  canada and more... 

Posted (edited)

Personally if more real life circuits were added I would like to see ones that are not normally considered for other racing games. IE none of the current F1 roster of tracks. Being from New Zealand  I was impressed with slightly mad studios adding Ruapuna into their games as an example.

Edited by AaronDix

4 hours ago, AaronDix said:

Personally if more real life circuits were added I would like to see ones that are not normally considered for other racing games. IE none of the current F1 roster of tracks. Being from New Zealand  I was impressed with slightly mad studios adding Ruapuna into there games as an example.

Yes i like rapuna in pcars 2 abd some other not very known tracks the true is that after about 20 years playing racing game i know to drive with  blind eyes in spa,  monza,  a1 ring etc... I would like to. Play in less known tracks... 

When the already confirmed cars roaster is considered, I'd love to see those tracks  in the new GRID. IMO they will provide good actions in online racing as well.

・Surfers Paradise
・Watkins Glen

・Detroit (From GRID1)
・Yokohama (From GRID1)

・Hockenheim

・Macau Guia (Lemme have a day-dream lol)

Old track new name. Autosport raceway now Crescent valley. Looking good I think. Now bring back Jarama, Donington and Istanbul Park.

Screenshot_20190806-231439_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-231433_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-231424_Facebook.jpg