Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

2015 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix

Today, Lewis made the difference.

This is why Mercedes need him whenever their car isn't dominant.

Great lap by Vettel too, he's wiping the floor with Kimi. I had my doubts about Seb after 2014, but they're gone now.

Juice29 said:
VetteIfan said:
That must be the first time since the start of 2014 that a Mercedes has been beaten in the dry in qualifying (excluding failures etc). If Vettel shows anything like the pace he had in the race runs on Friday, he honestly has a chance at winning this. 

Rosberg pretty dismal though. No matter who is in the opposite car, a 6 tenth gap is really bad. 
I'd like to see a side by side Hamilton and Rosberg quali lap EDIT: They were beaten at Austria in 2014 by Williams
My bad, I completley forgot about Austria.

I have achieved Grade A in GCSE Maths, I'm sure that matches whatever equivalent he did!

On a serious note though, good qualifying session! Can't believe it's 6 tenths between the Merc's again, same situation in Australia. I just hope Lewis can keep Seb and Rosberg behind him in the race.

If Jenson retires after one or two laps then that will surely be some new record for retiring within the first five minutes of 4 of the 5 sessions in a race weekend!

and here was me thinking you were uneducated,, yeah he trumped that standard grade mathematics when he learnt 4 languages :-) lol I love the banter in here

I love how you lot show a total lack of respect to rosberg, just out of interest have any of you ever achieved what he has? lol
Actually I have won as many world titles as Rosberg has. I've also beaten Hamilton in qualifying as many times as he has this year.

I love how you lot show a total lack of respect to rosberg, just out of interest have any of you ever achieved what he has? lol
I haven't disrespected him in anyway. I think that all F1 drivers what ever results desearve respect just by being there. Boyhood dreams and all....

and here was me thinking you were uneducated,, yeah he trumped that standard grade mathematics when he learnt 4 languages :-) lol I love the banter in here

Its all a light hearted joke. Besides this is his field and he is being comprehensively beaten in it. Well so far this year.

Is it me, or did Hamilton change his helmet manufacturer? I noticed on an onboard that his helmet didn't have that little fin at the back like it usually does

I'm half-black and half-white. Through misplaced representation, I am in fact beating Rosberg at this very moment.

Is it me, or did Hamilton change his helmet manufacturer? I noticed on an onboard that his helmet didn't have that little fin at the back like it usually does
The fin is an aero aid, nothing to do with the manufacturer.

Yep, on Ted's Qualifying Notebook he talked about that and he actually asked Lewis about it and whether he'd now stay with Bell. He definitely had a Bell in qualifying though.  He said he was kinda experimenting between them and Arai.

yeah bet he had plenty experience experimenting with bells :-)

remember its only banter lol

What are you, 11?! :p

But I wonder how much difference the helmet actually makes, I wonder whether there's a noticable difference when he's wearing them both.