Sign in to follow this  

2015 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix

Yeah according to Wolff 1 more lap and Kimi would win! Also damn, if Ricciardo's engine had blown a few meters earlier Alonso would get 1 point! :p  

I love Kimi right now :D Vettel has been poor today. Damn RedBull are going through engines.

Kimi response "yea thanks everybody" :joy: 

I hate to say it, but I thought Vettel was pretty good today :p A few mistakes that cost him a podium, but he's had good pace and got the undercut twice on Rosberg.

Have to say, that race was the perfect length lol, very happy with this podium!

I hate to say it, but I thought Vettel was pretty good today :p A few mistakes that cost him a podium, but he's had good pace and got the undercut twice on Rosberg.

Have to say, that race was the perfect length lol, very happy with this podium!
Can't have a good race whilst making many mistakes, he had the pace but messed it up so I don't agree. I agree with the rest of your post though :joy: Nice to see Kimi doing well, it's impossible to hate that bloke B)

Vettel had a shit race today. The last mistake in particular was so unnessercery, Rosberg was gonna sail past him on the straight no matter what. 

I can't even get too excited about Kimi's race, considering if Ferrari pitted him a couple of laps earlier he might've won. 

Good race, Kimi was outstanding, Vettel not.

Win #36 for Lewis, only 4 more to equal Vettel, only 5 more to equal Senna.

Btw

VetteIfan said:
Vettel had a shit race today. The last mistake in particular was so unnessercery, Rosberg was gonna sail past him on the straight no matter what. 

I can't even get too excited about Kimi's race, considering if Ferrari pitted him a couple of laps earlier he might've won. 
No... If they pitted him earlier Kimi would've ran out of rubber for sure. If the experts agree I'm not sure why you'd know better. :p

Who's "the experts"? 2 or 3 laps more on the tyres would not have resulted in him running out of rubber. Of couse it's easier to say this in hindsight, and knowing that Lewis had a brake problem, but the possibility was there. 

Was I the only confused/concerned one when Lewis started talking about "BBW" at the end?