Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

2015 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix

Juice29 said:
VetteIfan said:
That must be the first time since the start of 2014 that a Mercedes has been beaten in the dry in qualifying (excluding failures etc). If Vettel shows anything like the pace he had in the race runs on Friday, he honestly has a chance at winning this. 

Rosberg pretty dismal though. No matter who is in the opposite car, a 6 tenth gap is really bad. 
I'd like to see a side by side Hamilton and Rosberg quali lap EDIT: They were beaten at Austria in 2014 by Williams
My bad, I completley forgot about Austria.
I have achieved Grade A in GCSE Maths, I'm sure that matches whatever equivalent he did!

On a serious note though, good qualifying session! Can't believe it's 6 tenths between the Merc's again, same situation in Australia. I just hope Lewis can keep Seb and Rosberg behind him in the race.

If Jenson retires after one or two laps then that will surely be some new record for retiring within the first five minutes of 4 of the 5 sessions in a race weekend!

and here was me thinking you were uneducated,, yeah he trumped that standard grade mathematics when he learnt 4 languages :-) lol I love the banter in here

Its all a light hearted joke. Besides this is his field and he is being comprehensively beaten in it. Well so far this year.

Yep, on Ted's Qualifying Notebook he talked about that and he actually asked Lewis about it and whether he'd now stay with Bell. He definitely had a Bell in qualifying though.  He said he was kinda experimenting between them and Arai.

yeah bet he had plenty experience experimenting with bells :-)

remember its only banter lol

What are you, 11?! :p

But I wonder how much difference the helmet actually makes, I wonder whether there's a noticable difference when he's wearing them both.