DETAILS FOR FUTURES F1 GAMES

So, here are some details I was thinking about and that could be progressively added to game during the next years. Some are really little details but I found it fun to list it all and after all, details are what makes a great game. Feel free to add some details you also would like to see in the futures F1 games ! 😄

1. Track marshals getting the DNF cars out of the track
  2. Dry line after wet (like Canada 2011 or Germany 2019)
  3. Red Flag
  4. Manual Pit Stop
  5. Cool-down lap after the race
  6. Medical car at the start behind the grid
  7. Guy crossing the track and waving green flag at the start behind the cars
  8. Slow Puncture
  9. Track marshals cleaning the track after incidents
  10. Start under safety car
  11. Cars blocked in gravel when they go out of the track
  12. EXACT TV Offset
  13. Official teams HUD for racing wheel
  14. Teams staffs on each side of the track at the start of the formation lap and they crossed the track back to the pits when all the cars have started (if a car can’t start, they open the pit lane and try to get the car to start from pit lane)
  15. Start from pit lane
  16. Aqua-planning  like Germany 2019
  17. Team staff cheering at the pit window at the end of a race
  18. TV guys in the paddocks even during race
  19. (CAREER MODE AND RACE WEEKEND) After the cool-down lap in qualifying and race, we get the cars to P1, 2 or 3, and then we get interview from Coulthard or Button or Di Resta (For Career only). If we didn’t make P1, 2 or 3, we go back to the parking in the pit lane.
  20. Team staff taking care of the car after cool down lap in qualifying or race
  21. Brakes burning when you didn’t cool them down
  22. See the marble on the tires
  23. Blistering/Graining
  24. Flatspot and vibrations
  25. Curbs damaging the floor of the car at some point or the front wing
  26. Rear wing destroyed when a car hits it
  27. Track marshals waving all their flags on the track during cool down lap
  28. More debris on the track when incidents
  29. Driver getting out of their car when DNF
  30. Tracks identical to reality (a bit like Assetto Corsa does)
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I think the things that involve actual people on track will never happen due to the fact that people will probably just try to run them over

@SIMRACER123 I agree dude.. Type interactive way should be awesome.. Appears the button on screen to press and we press it fastly.. Another idea would be great to do a podium scenes interactive too with some kind of different animations and actions.. 

Wonderful ideas. Unfortunately I don't see Codies adding some of them until F1 2023 or later since they have a habit of recycling the same game every year with little to none improvements.

One thing I see them adding sooner is the calendar changes after each season. For example in your second Career mode season the first race of the season could be China or Bahrain, followed by Russia or any other track. Knowing Codies though, they will still find some way to mess this up.

Nice ideas, but before we start adding things, I'd settle for them not making any changes next year and just making sure the game works as intended on launch day.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Nice list but do you really think they will listen to us? I see this kind of list every year. The only thing they do is copy paste the same stuff all over again. They add useless skins and stuff ppl dont want. Remove Online championship most ppl like for no reason and tell us they worked 2 years on this copy paste mess. 

Easy money for them like every year. We dont even have VR in this game its 2019 you know how lasy when a Dirt from 2015 got VR. 

I bet most companys do it better when they get the licence. How long are we asking already for a online championship?
How many years and you spend your resources on skins and a league mode ppl dont like in unrealistic cars. 

The fun is over for me and my friends. we cannot even play together like before. Last F1 game for me after so many years. We dont even play 2019 and are tired of 2018

• Like 2

Actually some of them were in older versions. Didn't remember which year it was.

• Dry line after wet (like Canada 2011 or Germany 2019) and
  • See the marble on the tires

It looks like some features are disappearing sometimes.

• Agree 1