Sign in to follow this  

Press Interviews ???

they are all over online and they are here in this forum... just take a look.

Hey there! 

The press were given previews of the game last week, we put together a selection of them that you can read over on the blog. 

http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/04/f1-2015-preview-roundup/

:smiley:

It seems strange that they haven't released a lap of the singapore track, like they did for the press.

At first I thought that it might be due to the fact that they are still optimising the code on console and want to wait until it is good, but then I remember nearly all demo videos are done on monster PC's with high graphics settings, so this can't be an excuse.

@LiteralZero, can you give us a date when we can expect to see a vid ?

dirt3joe said:
It seems strange that they haven't released a lap of the singapore track, like they did for the press.

At first I thought that it might be due to the fact that they are still optimising the code on console and want to wait until it is good, but then I remember nearly all demo videos are done on monster PC's with high graphics settings, so this can't be an excuse.

From what I've been told, the media just played the game, there is no locally recorded version of that gameplay. 

That being said, we are trying to get everything sorted to show you, and while I unfortunately can't give you an exact time frame, please know that I'm pushing as much as I can to get something for you. I really really am. 

Apologies for not giving you more, but be patient with us, we'll be able to show more in the next coming weeks. :smile: 

dirt3joe said:

From what I've been told, the media just played the game, there is no locally recorded version of that gameplay. 

That being said, we are trying to get everything sorted to show you, and while I unfortunately can't give you an exact time frame, please know that I'm pushing as much as I can to get something for you. I really really am. 

Apologies for not giving you more, but be patient with us, we'll be able to show more in the next coming weeks. :smile: 
Ta. 

I know several people have asked re this in the forums. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was a high priority for a lot of people here.

I am really relieved that finally all free practices are in some way back, but I agree that they should be completelly back for all modes. I am also happy to see that many people knows that this is a very important part of a F1 game, in my opinion the biggest mistake CM ever made.

PauloRic said:
I am really relieved that finally all free practices are in some way back, but I agree that they should be completelly back for all modes. I am also happy to see that many people knows that this is a very important part of a F1 game, in my opinion the biggest mistake CM ever made.

Whats the deal with practice sessions?

Tell me they are back in Race weekend mode, rather than purely in a game mode where you can't customise settings to suit your own preferences?

Gav25182 said:
PauloRic said:

Tell me they are back in Race weekend mode, rather than purely in a game mode where you can't customise settings to suit your own preferences?

I agree with you guys on this. I am happy all three practice sessions are finally back and available for me in pro season mode which would be the only mode I'd use as that's how I like my racing. But I think it would be a shame if they are not available in any other game mode. It's good that opinions on this are out there because if needs be cm have an opportunity to change things in future dlc and patches as the season progresses.

The game needs to appeal to as wide an audience as possible and I can see cm have gone some way in giving us what we want but it's never a good thing to take out favourite game features. I've been out of buying f1 games since the removal of p1 and p2 and have had to wait three years for them to return. Now it looks like career mode has been dropped and alienated fans of that game mode. Cm should aim to add to the game modes and features and then refine them, not take them out!

Please cm. listen to what your audience has to say so you can make informed decisions about your future products and don't be so pig headed and think you know what's best for us and make games the we don't like.

Hoody made some terrible decisions and lost a lot of sales with his vision of the series and I'm glad to see the back of him to be frank but it could have different had he not been to narrow minded with his concepts. I've lost count of the number of times he argued with me that the practice sessions were removed because no one was using them! He would come on and say he had no intention of changing the game just because of a few blokes on a forum. All his time and efforts in designing the ultimate f1 game when in reality, all he was thinking about was simulating trains... Good luck with that blue!

ah the press, lol, same press that didn't have a clue about 2012 and 2013 no doubt, am I the only one with a good memory on here?

No your not. I hear you man!

mmpaw37 said:
Gav25182 said:
PauloRic said:

I'm still waiting for that answer - I've asked it 3 times now and had ZERO reply..., makes me wonder why???

@justbiglee, @PeteTheDuck ...I'll ask again...

Are we able to have ALL 3 practice sessions in every game 'mode' in 2015?

(Or any Codemasters employee...PLEASE ANSWER!)

I've said it before, but I'm simply a moderator for the forum, I have no more knowledge on the game than you do, so I'm not sure. I've not read anywhere yet that all 3 practice sessions are available on every mode, so I would wait for some more information.

mmpaw37 said:
Gav25182 said:
PauloRic said:

I'm still waiting for that answer - I've asked it 3 times now and had ZERO reply..., makes me wonder why???

@justbiglee, @PeteTheDuck ...I'll ask again...

Are we able to have ALL 3 practice sessions in every game 'mode' in 2015?

(Or any Codemasters employee...PLEASE ANSWER!)

I've said it before, but I'm simply a moderator for the forum, I have no more knowledge on the game than you do, so I'm not sure. I've not read anywhere yet that all 3 practice sessions are available on every mode, so I would wait for some more information.

From my experience, ie, teaboy Hatta, an ignored question means No.

Great.

I'm still waiting for someone with a backbone to tell us there won't be a patch for 14.

Different console, same crap

no patch for f1 2014, tut tut codies, @justbiglee is normally quite honest about these things so maybe he can explain why? I think what codies struggle to understand that gamers just want the truth, if a game has bugs that's fine as long as they say that and at least try to fix there own errors but to just abandon a game where people paid full price is shocking PR and customer service and codies have the gall to come on here asking why they have a bad reputation. sums up codies completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2e4NlnLr28

When the "Press" say you "can be a pro and drive every session using no assists and helmet cam" you know they probably dont actually know what that is. Mainly because they havent played that mode but also because they dont know jack.