Sign in to follow this  

What a surprise... online broken again...

First getting kicked out of a race with NP7 or something, now no online lobby to find anymore...

why am I not surprised? 

2 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

why am I not surprised? 

Possibly because you only look for everything negative to enable you to head to your keyboard. 

Update: first CP7 now staying in a lobby is next to impossible, getting thrown out every time. Now error HP557.3909.

1 minute ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Possibly because you only look for everything negative to enable you to head to your keyboard. 

Not my fault CM builds such a great and stable game... i pay for it so have the right to complain about it. Btw, this is the 3rd time in 1 week that this happens. That's a bit much...

6 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

And onther thing, because of that we got kicked out the lobby, I lost a friggin' 100 skill points! Against the 45 i got for 4 wins in 25% lobbies. 

Any idea how frustrating that is?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AlexTT said:

Not my fault CM builds such a great and stable game... i pay for it so have the right to complain about it. Btw, this is the 3rd time in 1 week that this happens. That's a bit much...

Yeah i get your frustration but try scanning all your recent posts and you just come across as someone who complains or makes negative comments about everything so when you have a geniune compliant nobody takes your point seriously.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

Any idea how frustrating that is?

Not really.

Worse things happen at sea..

It's just a game.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Yeah i get your frustration but try scanning all your recent posts and you just come across as someone who complains or makes negative comments about everything so when you have a geniune compliant nobody takes your point seriously.

Sure buddy... that's why those posts and topics have so much upvotes and people who agree with me. If that wasn't the case, then i would actually care if you say I'm not taken seriously. But now? Thx for the laugh🤣

Btw: an online service that is broken for the 3rd time in 1 week causing me and other people to lose 100 skill points while i did the effort to earn 45 in 4 25% races (which is also bonkers) is Imo a genuine complaint. 

That i use sarcasm is because CM triggers that mood with me. If you can't handle it, don't read it. 

Edited by AlexTT
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

Sure buddy... that's why those posts and topics have so much upvotes and people who agree with me. If that wasn't the case, then i would actually care if you say I'm not taken seriously. But now? Thx for the laugh🤣

Upvotes are meaningless since you have no idea how many people gloss over your comments.

You could have 7 people liking your comment but if hypothetically a million people saw it and glossed over it suddenly it doesn't look impressive at all.

Anyway, let a constructive positive comment be your friend.

How are people about to stay positive with this broken whatever it is? It getting worse each year with the same errors and bugs from previous years, and new ones adding to the list. 

Together with CM EXCELLENT way of communicating with their community (satire) 

they cause people to get negative and hatefull towards them. Don't blame us, blame the people who are ACTUALLY CAUSING IT with their arrogant and disrepectfull attitude toward their community.

• Agree 1

Ignore them mate I've barely had a 25% race since I launch day because there never is one. I've resorted to just league racing and other games. Waste of time.

Our Online Private League Lobby was working perfectly as intended whilst testing all the features 3 weeks in a row.

Then we set up a new one , for the actual Racing League , and yesterday was our official start.

The majority of the guys couldnt get into the Lobby , a few got in all ok , others that could get in was shown as AI ?

Eventually had to ditch the Online League Lobby and start the Good old Custom Lobby , to make the League Race happen.

Will give it one more go next week Tuesday , but am now slowly starting to lean towards the "Useless **** Feature" Camp on this new addition if this is going to be the way to go.

Not sure if its the latest Patch that buggered it up.

But its broken.

15 hours ago, AlexTT said:

I HAVEN'T paid for it but also feel I have the right to complain about it. I feel my voice as someone who might actually buy the game IF it has certain changes is even more persuasive than someone who has already lost their money. Ironic isn't it that as a paying customer you have the right to complain but also the likelihood of being ignored? 

:classic_laugh:

BTW that's the wrong emote above but I couldn't delete it on my tablet. Oh well! 

We had a Test Online League , that forced me to create at Least 5 Races, instead of the 3 I wanted.

So after 3 Races , all was understood and perfectly working, we voted to postpone the last 2 Races from the Tuesday Slot, to the Thursday.

All went well , and then I created my actual League in the originial Tuesday Slot, because there wont be a clash right ????

Now I`m sitting with a Test Online League that has run its course, but is seemingly stuck in limbo with the race in progress indefinitly.

I`m thinking this might have been the reason why our Official one that was supposed to start of this Tuesday was buggy as mentioned by myself above.

No if there was only an Option to cancel/Delete the Lobby....

But for some reason, CM decided to take alot of Options away from the LEAGUE Creators, dont understand this to be very honest.