Jump to content Jump to content

Fanatec Advanced Paddle Module not working 100%

Psql

I have the game since the release and received already a few updates of the game and running latest v1.06 on PC. But the Fanatec Advanced Paddle Module the top buttons are still not working. When you try to bind them the game does something but it will not recognize the button and not save the binding. It looks like the game did bind something but it still states "Waiting for input", but doesn't allow any other input.

Will there be any release where this will be fixed?

I have different other games where the buttons work without problems since the release of the Paddle Module.

In the meantime is there a work around so I can Bind DRS to it for example?

I was able to bind the clutch pedals but that was already in v1.03 I think. But will not try to rebind after reading your comment.

Hope in the next update they can fix some of the binding issues. My current keybinding for DRS for example is not optimal.

Installed the new v1.07 update yesterday evening. Had the hope again they would have fixed it within the "Various other fixes and stability improvements".

But no fix for the paddle buttons :classic_sad:. I was still not able to bind them.

Still ordered my Advanced Paddle Modules for the F1-2019 rim.

I cannot understand why Codemasters is still not doing a propper DirectInput implementation.
Because if they gave done it right it foes not matter if the device has 8, 16, 32, 64 or even 128 buttons!

Currently working on a SimHub solution for this problem as well as an solution for 1-button P2P.

6 hours ago, Psql said:

Ok cool let me know if you have a working Simhub solution.

I also use Simhub so maybe that way it's possible to do something as a workaround.

Might take a while.
Do not expect a new release of my F1-2019 dashboard with a working solution before the end of August.
Still at work for the next 2 1/2 weeks.
Then I can concentrate on dashboard development 24/7.

Thanks that was the trick for me. I did bind a random key to the top pedal and it works. Was still not able to bind via the pedal. But just a bind with the key was the trick.

In game can now use the top pedal. Acceptable workaround for now 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Psql,

Are you able to get the Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Module to bind the clutch paddles to the manual clutch in 1.09?  I'm not able to get them to bind and I get "0" when I bind the clutch paddles to the manual clutch as itcrashed stated above.

Archived