Sign in to follow this  

Your Proudest F1 2014 Moment

Just an Idea I thought of.

What is your proudest moment when playing F1 2014?

A risky or daring overtake, online or off?                 Nailing the perfect lap?           or             Surprising yourself at a unfavored track?

Mine was being told I was "rapid" and "uncatchable" by some nice racers online XD

P.S. also an idea for f1 2015 or f1 2016 but a feature where you can save these clips and upload to racenet. Just flying it up the flagpole

I think for me it was when I had a little go on it at my local game shop and realising I should never buy it!!

uninstalling the game was my best moment , all other f1 games i put so many hours into but 2014 i put 8 hours in it was a bag of rubbish, rushed half assed attempt at making money to fund f1 2015,  

Winning my first sprint race on 2014 in Monaco, and also in Abu Dhabai I was fighting with Hamilton for the championship and last 6 laps he was about 12 seconds ahead sometimes seconds that I gained sometimes tenths but on the penultimate lap I passed him (we had a real fun battle after I passed him) 
but on like the last lap he dropped off the pace and I won the World Championship in a Williams and now I drive for Mercedes!