Server Maintenance Notice - October 14 to October 17 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Ranking System is killing us all

Posted (edited)

Hello there,

I think the points system in multiplayer should be re-balanced in some way. At the moment it's so unfair that we gring a lot to earn some points and suddenly someone crahes into you and triggers an accident that will screw all the points got. It's so unfair and multiplayer won't have many people playing if doesn't change. 

Just my opinion

Please codies, fix this.

Cheers

Edited by joserdcosta

I think there's like 10 other threads about this. Probably best to add your agreement to theirs rather than start a new one person thread. Or the mods will just merge it anyway for you. So don't expect many answers as people have been already on about this for weeks! 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Yea, GTSport just updated last night so I will continue my racing on GTSport rather than wasting my time with F12019...

Please fix your game CM!

About to go back to Assetto and PCars. 25% Ranked is a ghost town and there is zero being done for no assist lobbies.  

5 lap races with TV pod traction control button mathers is not fun. If I wanted to do that, I'd just go to Forza.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

About to go back to Assetto and PCars. 25% Ranked is a ghost town and there is zero being done for no assist lobbies.  

5 lap races with TV pod traction control button mathers is not fun. If I wanted to do that, I'd just go to Forza.

F1 is about the stamina of the car, aswell as the pace. 5 lap races are silly. 15 laps or so on 25% is not much to ask for, when real F1 cars do 60/70 laps. 

• Agree 1

The point earning spreads are OK, and this from a neophyte to this game.  You really have to be an amazing player to have full chevrons of silver to be promoted to Gold, and that means you have to be a veteran at this game, as there are many out there. The game is all about skill and safety, and skill doesn't some easy, as I've learned.  But this game is awesome otherwise, hands down!  

When driving no assists vs assisted players particularly in Ranked Rain/Wet races, there is obviously a massive advantage to those using ABS and TCS. Especially over a 25% race, there is no way to compete like that. 

The idea of Ranked is to pool similarly skilled players together. Giving one an unfair advantage like this is a massive ask for the no assist driver. Silverstone for example has a couple very sketchy areas in the rain. The fact that the assisted player is going to naturally be increasing his lead lap after lap, the unassisted player either has to hope the will crash (not likely with assists), or take more risks to gain ground..which leads to their own crash.