Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Metal Case Edition!!!!

How did this get out and not a mention about it from any Codemasters employee that i know off! 

Edit: @justbiglee has just tweeted me confirming that game are selling this version.

Available only at Game! (Why choose game to only sell it?)

Costs £54.99 for PS4 & Xbox One

For PC its £37.99

At the moment the only benefit is getting the game in a metal case & a information pack that contains "Hints & Tips" also with "2015 Circuit Guide". 

Find them all here: http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/m/mAjaxCatalogSearch?msg=&storeId=10151&langId=44&catalogId=10201&resultCatEntryType=2&pageSize=&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&searchTerm=F1&product_search_submit.x=0&product_search_submit.y=0&product_search_submit=GO

https://twitter.com/alexbishop123/status/589167162935398400

perhaps because it has no value... who would wanna spend that much money for hints and tip and a track guide. This sounds more like "F1 2015 steelbook Driving for dummies edition"

Zombie said:
perhaps because it has no value... who would wanna spend that much money for hints and tip and a track guide. This sounds more like "F1 2015 steelbook Driving for dummies edition"
Yeah, wasn't 2015 going to be the hardcore edition? The cover design looks awesome, though!

I reckon I'm going to get this version. Looks nice and collectible. I think I'll also splash the cash on a thrustmaster f1 rim to go with my T300 RS wheel. Seen some nice racing boots on eBay too. I hope they'll be better than my slippers cause they hurt my heels after about half an hour in my cockpit.

Zombie said:
Motr like "F1 2015 STEALBOOK edition"  :D

Looks nice but it's worthless and I don't see the point of paying more for what is basically "tips and tricks". Any info on digital edition? I'm done collecting disks, I prefer having everything on my console. 

I reckon I'm going to get this version. Looks nice and collectible. I think I'll also splash the cash on a thrustmaster f1 rim to go with my T300 RS wheel. Seen some nice racing boots on eBay too. I hope they'll be better than my slippers cause they hurt my heels after about half an hour in my cockpit.

Lots of wasted cash.

do you wear a full race suit and helmet too? lol

Zombie said:

Lots of wasted cash.

Hell yeah but I got it to waste so it's no problem. If I don't like them I can just throw them all away or give them to the charity shop.  

do you wear a full race suit and helmet too? lol
Not yet!

Codemasters must honestly beleive people will buy anything as long as it has their logo on it. 

Nah, it's the F1 logo that has been selling their sub-par product for 5 years now. The CM name holds little value nowadays.

Zombie said:

Lots of wasted cash.

Hell yeah but I got it to waste so it's no problem. If I don't like them I can just throw them all away or give them to the charity shop.  

Still a waste of money... for a game. I got me a $24,000 D-Box formula full motion simulator... but guess what i race in real life for a living. I would never waste that much on gaming even with the kind of money i make.... even if i had all the money in the world... i would rather give that cash to charity that might put it to much better use, then a stupid thrown away game. Kids do not know the value of money these days.  

Zombie said:
Zombie said:

Lots of wasted cash.

Still a waste of money... for a game. I got me a $24,000 D-Box formula full motion simulator... but guess what i race in real life for a living. I would never waste that much on gaming even with the kind of money i make.... even if i had all the money in the world... i would rather give that cash to charity that might put it to much better use, then a stupid thrown away game. Kids do not know the value of money these days.  

My problem regarding the value of money is one of being very successfully self employed for the best part of thirty years and having too much of the damn stuff. My mortgage is paid off, my cars are paid off and have no depts plus am completely solvent. My wife (a live TV presenter and very successful in her own right) and daughter (making a name for herself in acting, singing and musical theatre) get all that they need and more, so my money is mine to waste on whatever I like I'd say.

I'm buying this edition of the game as for me, it looks like a nice collectible piece and disregard the asking price plus have not bought a F1 game since 2011. I have a lot of catching up to do so I'm splashing the cash. Hell, I've wasted far more on other games in the past so the notion of another £55 - 60 odd quid is not going to hurt believe me! If you think it's a waste of money then that's your problem not mine! Who cares in any case... I sure as hell don't. Over to you...

Zombie said:
Zombie said:

Lots of wasted cash.

Not sure if being serious but if you are how can you spend $24,000 to play a game then mock someone who spends less than 10%  of that to do exactly what you are doing? Ppl who play sims on pc need to realise the PLAYING A SIM part. Hell I could take off in a boieng 747 on my old flight sim but never once did I think I was a pilot or capable of being one. Ive spent at least £3000 in the last 5 years on wheels, pedals, rigs and dont see 1 penny as a waste of money. My mates who go out drinking every fri sat night and blow £150 are the ones wasting there money imo!