Sign in to follow this  

Esport coaching

Posted (edited)

Is there any1 that offers coaching for F1 games?

Every other esport game seems to have coaches, cant find any for F1 2019. I've pretty much hit a wall at the minute and since I never ask anyone for advice ever, it's probably worth a shot.

If you know anyone that's a pro coach let me know. 

Edited by PureDriving

Not to be flippant but if you need coaching then by the time you find one and improve enough the next game will have come out. So probably best not to get coaching for just one game but for racing skills in general. Plus actually race different games and cars so you become able to adapt and learn car handling and behavior better. When 2019 first came out people who had only races 2018 found the new cars hard to drive. This is where driving a variety of cars and games helps.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

You completely missed my point. I asked does anyone know a coach for "F1 games". I'm not bothered about just F1 2019.

I am faster this year than last year, but I have learned everything that I feel I can learn, so I am looking for a pro coach to take a look at  a couple videos of my driving and see what they think can be improved.

I'm a truck driver in real life, I know more than most about driving but I dont have the time or interest any more to be sweaty and spam the game. @sloppysmusic

Edited by PureDriving

2 hours ago, PureDriving said:

You completely missed my point. I asked does anyone know a coach for "F1 games". I'm not bothered about just F1 2019.

I am faster this year than last year, but I have learned everything that I feel I can learn, so I am looking for a pro coach to take a look at  a couple videos of my driving and see what they think can be improved.

I'm a truck driver in real life, I know more than most about driving but I dont have the time or interest any more to be sweaty and spam the game. @sloppysmusic

Sorry but I didn't miss your point. You said "every other esport game seems to have coaches, can't find any for F1 2019" You started by mentioning F1 games in general then you specifically said F1 2019 you couldn't find any for. If you are going to ask for help here being rude to people who actually bother to answer your questions(I was the only one) is not going to get you far. Down voting genuine answers? Good luck getting any more. 

• Disagree 1

Viperconcept on YouTube coaches. I haven't used him since he is PC only, I think.

He has the most informative sim racing channel around, IMO. 

For whatever reason, my driving all around has taken a huge hit since spending so much time on this game. I don't know what it is, but I may have to go back to what I was doing in AC and PCars and just come back to F1 every now and then. The 25% Ranked lobbies are absolutely dead and it looks like there is nothing on the Horizon for no assist/cockpit users. Oh well

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Sorry but I didn't miss your point. You said "every other esport game seems to have coaches, can't find any for F1 2019" You started by mentioning F1 games in general then you specifically said F1 2019 you couldn't find any for. If you are going to ask for help here being rude to people who actually bother to answer your questions(I was the only one) is not going to get you far. Down voting genuine answers? Good luck getting any more. 

I have read a lot of your comments actually on this forum, your always looking for an argument, you are ALWAYS negative especially when you are wrong and wont admit so.

You did not answer my question, you came on to tell me why coaching would not help me. I did not ask whether it would help me or not, I asked if anyone knows a coach. Did you answer that question? No.

In future, DO NOT comment on any thread I make. @sloppysmusic

Edited by PureDriving

5 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Viperconcept on YouTube coaches. I haven't used him since he is PC only, I think.

He has the most informative sim racing channel around, IMO. 

For whatever reason, my driving all around has taken a huge hit since spending so much time on this game. I don't know what it is, but I may have to go back to what I was doing in AC and PCars and just come back to F1 every now and then. The 25% Ranked lobbies are absolutely dead and it looks like there is nothing on the Horizon for no assist/cockpit users. Oh well

Thanks brother. I will look into him. Yeah I have resorted to just league racing since lobbies are dead. 3 league races a week is not much though. Would rather 3 25% races a day, maybe they will sort out online soon. @DaleRossi

GIT GUD! 😛

No I'm just kidding buddy....

1 hour ago, PureDriving said:

I have read a lot of your comments actually on this forum, your always looking for an argument, you are ALWAYS negative especially when you are wrong and wont admit so.

You did not answer my question, you came on to tell me why coaching would not help me. I did not ask whether it would help me or not, I asked if anyone knows a coach. Did you answer that question? No.

In future, DO NOT comment on any thread I make. @sloppysmusic

Sorry you don't give orders here it's not your forum! I didn't say coaching wouldn't help you I said F1 2019 coaching wouldn't be as useful as all round coaching in other f1 games plus other driving franchises too. 

PS if you're gonna summarily judge someone make sure you read every post by them first to get the overall picture. Then, maybe pause for a second and don't judge them at all. We're all on the same side remember! 

:classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, PureDriving said:

Thanks brother. I will look into him. Yeah I have resorted to just league racing since lobbies are dead. 3 league races a week is not much though. Would rather 3 25% races a day, maybe they will sort out online soon. @DaleRossi

Yeah, agreed. I was invited to one league that is 100%. Made it to lap 30 at Hockenhein last week before I wrecked out. lol But, 3 or 4 others wrecked out before me, so that wasn't all bad. Still, they all mostly have played F1 together for years and it is new to me.

So not only are many tracks new, this style of driving is new. Not to mention the tuning/setups make zero sense to me and put parc ferme wet weather possible tire pressures etc into the mix and I just plain suck.lol

😕

But yeah, Viperconcept would be the first one I'd contact for lessons. He posts some YT vids of his actual sessions with students. Pretty cool.

If that doesnt work, maybe pester Lando. And if that doesn't, go into 5 minute Ranked lobbies because apparently every one of them is an absolute Master of All. lmao

Posted (edited)

@Faya This guy was asked to leave my thread and he is still trying to start an arguement instead of providing an answer to my question. @sloppysmusic 

I also reported you, since you didnt leave like you were asked. 

Edited by PureDriving

2 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

And if that doesn't, go into 5 minute Ranked lobbies because apparently every one of them is an absolute Master of All. lmao

@DaleRossi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .....