Sign in to follow this  

Video: Havana Gameplay feat. IMSA Prototypes

ICYMI: We released some brand new GRID gameplay yesterday... *insert eyes emoji here* 

Get a first look at Havana, AND a first look at the IMSA Prototypes we're excited to bring to GRID. It's a great example of how GRID gives you the variety and choice to create incredible racing scenarios - like taking IMSA monsters around a fictional street circuit :classic_blink:

Myself and Game Director Chris Smith are also on hand to dive into a few more of GRID's key features, like Teammates, Rivals and Nemesis.

Enjoy! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

ICYMI: We released some brand new GRID gameplay yesterday... *insert eyes emoji here* 

Get a first look at Havana, AND a first look at the IMSA Prototypes we're excited to bring to GRID. It's a great example of how GRID gives you the variety and choice to create incredible racing scenarios - like taking IMSA monsters around a fictional street circuit :classic_blink:

Myself and Game Director Chris Smith are also on hand to dive into a few more of GRID's key features, like Teammates, Rivals and Nemesis.

Enjoy! 

I actually quite like the idea of IMSA Prototypes. How many will you have? 2, 3?