Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiplayer with Realistic F1 2019 Cars Performance?

I just can't start a league in multiplayer mode with realistic F1 2019 cars performance. This is very disappointing...

And in unranked mode, you can set everything like in F1 2018, but after you exit the game, you can't back to it because there's no save game... so you need to start all over again... how can you do that, Codemasters?

A multiplayer championship was "state of the art" in F1 2018. Very exciting and challenging... now is just dust...

Can you fix this? Otherwise, F1 2019 was just a bad investiment to me and my friends...

@Blenkehave you had a race yet? The league races in 2019 aren't the same as multiplayer mode in 2018. In the league races you must have more than two people racing from what I understand. In 2018 multiplayer career mode you only needed two.     

Hello Striker_703.

I really had a race in league mode. With a friend. You need two ou more people. But the level of the cars are all the same ... A just want the real levels... like online championship in F1 2018...

Yeah this was a disappointment to me and my friend as well. Why remove something that has been there forever? Why even give the option for the real 2019 cars in a league if there is no real performance option.

The best you can do is to do the one off races and add up the points yourself after each race. It's a shame, doing a co-op championship was one of my favourite things to do.

Same here....

Loving the new game and the career mode thanks guys, but i have a few issues that i hope you might be able to take on board...

In the 18 game a bunch of mates and myself were playing the online multiplayer season mode...

And that mode was gr8 because you could all race the real f1 cars at their level of performance and therefore you could allocated the fast cars to our slower racers so they would be more competitive with the faster human players and it was amazing fun being able to find that balance between human racers...

And because of that mode we now have almost half a grids worth of players in our group who purchased f1 19 it the hope of the same experience...

But it is becoming apparent that in the new game we have been limited to league mode with only the multiplayer car and no way to rebalance the car performance ....

Or the other option is an unranked online mode to which we can only save the game setup options ... and not the car you choose, the ongoing pts based results for the championship or even the track based season progression... we really hope that you can help us with this request... by adding these features either in Unranked mode, League mode or both....

We are all hardcore racers who use a full prac session a full qual session and a 50 percent race each round... it's impossible for us to play through a season in unranked mode without the f1 18 save options... Within one sitting/session.

Thanks for your time guys hoping we can resolve these issues with a patch or something that adds the extra options in, it would be massively appreciated...