No engine power upgrade

Seems to me like i’am not getting the engine power upgrades while my team mate Perez is I could only do 190mph in the speed trap at Cota while Perez did 206 mph has anyone one else got this issue 

Just got to Brazil in season 2 it says Perez doing 211mph on live tv feed while Jeff says i’am 20th at 198.2 mph  how ever don’t know if it may be a glitch what Jeff is saying 

Are you do manual in laps because I think Jeff just says your previous speed rather than that of your fastest lap as Jeff does regularly say im 20th

8 hours ago, antony311077 said:

Just got to Brazil in season 2 it says Perez doing 211mph on live tv feed while Jeff says i’am 20th at 198.2 mph  how ever don’t know if it may be a glitch what Jeff is saying 

You’re either running to much downforce or it’s because Jeff is telling you your last speed through the speed trap and not your fastest pass.  Two ways you can check this, one is the track acclimatization practice program, which will show you your speed trap speed in the top right corner right after you pass through the speed trap.  Two is when nobody else is on the track, usually in between runs in qualifying (especially q3 when all the ai go out at the beginning then the end) or during practice if it starts raining when everyone pits for inters or wets you can go to the TV feed on the monitor and it’ll show you the pit lane and your stats instead of whoever is on track.  Also make sure your run Rich/Overtake as this will greatly increase your top speed over lower modes and make sure your getting the best exit possible onto the straight (although corner exit probably wouldn’t account for that much difference maybe 2-3 mph or so).

4 hours ago, Camza2011 said:

Are you do manual in laps because I think Jeff just says your previous speed rather than that of your fastest lap as Jeff does regularly say im 20th

Yah Jeff is glitched out...lol. He does in fact tell you your last pass through the speed trap, not your fastest time.  I had suspicions a couple weeks ago so I tested it out and that’s what it was.  If you can find a point when nobody is on-track (usually in between the ai’s runs in qualifying or if practice has changeable conditions) check the tv feed screen on the monitor and it’ll show the pit lane and your stats instead of the car on track that your watching. This will show you your true Speed Trap speed not your last pass.  Also the track acclimatization program will show you your speed in the upper right hand corner for a few seconds after you pass through the speed trap.  Unfortunately a heavy brake zone and tight corner usually follow the speed trap so it can make making the next corner a little difficult...haha

13 hours ago, antony311077 said:

I think its an glitch as ive had same thing on a few occasions at diffrent tracks jeff says im 20th while onscreen on further up and I do rember him saying that at spa when running 2 3 wings