My simhub dash design download:UPDATE 16-8-2019

Just now, SturmDesTodes said:

Used your Hub design on PC and lpaded it into my Tablet, simply phenomenal, can't thank you enough.

Imo CM could learn a thing or two from these designs, as that is what we need in the official game.

you mean mine or the other designs from whatshisname? (sorry to lazy to scroll up 😛 )

I have already made some changes, allthough these are more cosmetic than functional, but will post an update soon.

If you meant my design is phenomenal, I'd like to say thank you for this huge compliment. It has around 15 to 20 hourst build time from scratch including coding and designing, but when I read these comments, it's worth every second. 🙂 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

do you have a link? Since I haven't given permission to post it somewhere else and I didn't post it.

Sorry, my bad. Yours is not in the community. Must have mistaked is by another. So no worries.

• Like 1

Adjusted a dash from the community (props to Vincent, the creator of the dash I used as template!).
The goal is to see information that I am not seeing on the virtual steering wheel (I drive cockpit view).

• DRS Activated / Not Activated
  • Mixture text
  • Driver in Front / back (name and delta)
  • Current compound
  • Pit Limiter

Can be downloaded (copied/adjusted) soon at the SIM Dash community.

SIM Dashboard.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JackLane1982 said:

Adjusted a dash from the community (props to Vincent, the creator of the dash I used as template!).
The goal is to see information that I am not seeing on the virtual steering wheel (I drive cockpit view).

• DRS Activated / Not Activated
  • Mixture text
  • Driver in Front / back (name and delta)
  • Current compound
  • Pit Limiter

Can be downloaded (copied/adjusted) soon at the SIM Dash community.

SIM Dashboard.jpg

No offense, but are you talking about simHUB or simDASH? And links are always appreciated.

• Disagree 1

you install simhub on a laptop/pc, setup udp in f1 2019 on your ps4, setup simhub to receive data, that;s pretty much it.

like i said, ik run a laptop next to my playseat, but that's because I also run telemetry when racing and it's the easiest way to have it next to you.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

Sinking the PS4 to the laptop to so you can get the info @AlexTT. Yes @EduCalza. PC or console? 

PC man. I have cockpit Racing seat with Fanatec V2 Base, Fanatec Formula Black rim, two 7" usb screen attached on base and one of button box.

P_20190803_114923.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, AlexTT said:

you install simhub on a laptop/pc, setup udp in f1 2019 on your ps4, setup simhub to receive data, that;s pretty much it.

like i said, ik run a laptop next to my playseat, but that's because I also run telemetry when racing and it's the easiest way to have it next to you.

Alex, how to do setup simhub to receive data come f1 2019 from ps4?

I'm trying to help a friend, but I have no game for ps4.. only pc...

54 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

Once you install simhub on a laptop or PC open the udp menu and set it to transmit. Follow the instructions. I can knock out two birds with one stone later with this future project. 

5 hours ago, EduCalza said:

It's the same as on pc, only on pc you use 127.0.01 as ip to receive data (localhost) 

set in game the ipadress to the pc thats running simhub. So give the pc a static ip.

thats it.

PC man. I have cockpit Racing seat with Fanatec V2 Base, Fanatec Formula Black rim, two 7" usb screen attached on base and one of button box.

P_20190803_114923.jpg

What usb screens are those?

7 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

Once you install simhub on a laptop or PC open the udp menu and set it to transmit. Follow the instructions. I can knock out two birds with one stone later with this future project. 

You mean UDP relay? or udp from game.

because my friend said it's configured and ps4 and pc are on same network, but doesn't work, he have Windows 7, you know if need .net framework?

3 hours ago, AlexTT said:

It's the same as on pc, only on pc you use 127.0.01 as ip to receive data (localhost) 

set in game the ipadress to the pc thats running simhub. So give the pc a static ip.

thats it.

But on ps4 we can set the pc ip? 

3 hours ago, AlexTT said:

What usb screens are those?

It's a China product that I found on our online Market, like ebay, the model is CLi07TS Neway

9 hours ago, EduCalza said:

P_20190803_114923.jpg

***!! Extreme much?!? Haha 😂

1 hour ago, EduCalza said:

But on ps4 we can set the pc ip? 

Yes. When you activate the telemetry and turn on the UDP options it will transmit the information. The Simdash software will search for the ip address that is transmitting. If the device has Bluetooth, PC, phone, tablet. If it has the software installed it will pick up the data.   

You mean UDP relay? or udp from game.

because my friend said it's configured and ps4 and pc are on same network, but doesn't work, he have Windows 7, you know if need .net framework?

On console use the ip from the pc. In simhub you only have to set the udp port right.

a udp relay is to send the data from simhub to other applications if they're running. That way simhub is always your basic receiver and transmitter

Edited by AlexTT

On 8/3/2019 at 9:14 PM, martbloke said:

***!! Extreme much?!? Haha 😂

haha, Me sponsored by Exteme Racing...(I'm joking)

I like this SimRacing company, you had to see my old steering wheell, shifter **** and other parts, all from Extreme, haha

On 8/3/2019 at 10:51 PM, Striker_703 said:

Yes. When you activate the telemetry and turn on the UDP options it will transmit the information. The Simdash software will search for the ip address that is transmitting. If the device has Bluetooth, PC, phone, tablet. If it has the software installed it will pick up the data.   

okay, let's see. thanks