My simhub dash design download:UPDATE 16-8-2019

The file is available for 7 days and hopefully i packed it right. 

Design:

Basic no data:5F56A731-39D9-41A9-8394-BCED01287B63.thumb.jpeg.2e2caf8749896d7f5f2cc949ac43d499.jpeg

in a race:

26CBF402-961D-4969-A9A9-4FB88C70A187.thumb.jpeg.5f3b78c05837acbb3587286f6f47bece.jpeg

ERS RED PIECE IS 10% WHEN DEPLOYMENT POWER IS DOWN.

TYRE PAGE:

C2F77197-133A-4F65-A04A-8C3DAA056CC5.thumb.jpeg.a2e4c112cd4b75b71552442604a71552.jpeg

overview of track and leaderboard

D7F82254-AA2E-4AD4-9CAA-E9E59FC7269C.thumb.jpeg.00e15f162ee4e67c8fe1e1de3b0a86e3.jpeg

specific details about drivers front and behind

E2428E25-C05D-45E2-A1D9-71C377E08FE9.thumb.jpeg.396e7fbb7d2e7cb9f0ab0596dc411ce6.jpeg

when changing diff or ers and all, full screen popup incl. Pitlimiter and VSC delta

94F9A439-617F-4A51-92F9-BF0BC9B7443B.thumb.jpeg.3544ea839f4851197815d544a5456629.jpeg

i will post the link in a few moments

Edit: download added:

see last page

Edited by AlexTT
link added
  • Like 4

Edit: fixed now with new update download.

Edited by AlexTT

1 minute ago, AlexTT said:

Really? I exported it how it's supposed to.

let me check.

Are you using latest verison of simhub?

I saw this a few versions ago.

Version 6.8.1 fix this error;

- Fixed dash export generating empty files

13 minutes ago, JackLane1982 said:

Thnx for the design! Looks great! Downloaded your design through the community design page.

Can't be because i havent uploaded it there.

3 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

Are you using latest verison of simhub?

I saw this a few versions ago.

Version 6.8.1 fix this error;

- Fixed dash export generating empty files

Sssssht!!! 🤣 i just saw that😅

• Haha 3

It's updated and new link is in the first post. Also notification issues are fixed now.

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

Let me know what you think 😉

very cool man.

I make dashes too, but my is inspired from real dashboard. I have two published and F2 dash almost done.

Alfa Romeo:

image.thumb.png.7341cc2cd7ec97b6b949cd1b58d7111b.png

Renault:

image.thumb.png.54dca759112e056ade03b2c3c0a6d364.png

F2 (fictional, because can't find vid/pic from real F2 Steering Wheel):

image.thumb.png.65c1cd00abb267914e2e29b3172f68e7.png

image.png

• Like 3

nice man!

I design it to the way I think is most usefull you know? If i look at my wheel I can see what Mix i'm in, my Brake balance, but also switching through pages where my tyre stuff is, or leaderboard (pretty usefull when in pits or during pitstop). Info has to be clear and visible in a blink of an eye, that's how I design mine. I already have some ideas to expand my dash. Will update it here then too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Striker_703 said:

This is why I need a PC lol.

why? i run it on an old laptop which is connected to my wheel through usb and hdmi to send the data to my screen. But I run on PS4

BTW i see you use ensiferrum java coding, the start helper is pretty useless in 2019 unless you adjust the values for the correct rpm's.

I have his script too, has helped me to learn to code java myself 🙂 so i'm not stuck to anyone else's coding.

The fuel and delta was my biggest puzzle, CM sends remaining fuel in their UDP this year, but it's not the actual remaining laps, but the delta. @Hoo has confirmed that to me. Getting the actual fuel/laps right wasn't that easy, because simply adding remaining laps didn't give the same values as on screen in the wheel. If you look at how I coded that you'll see how I've done it. I created a percentage value that created an actual travelled distance per lap so it counts down per meter and added that value to the delta coding and now it's perfect in sync with what's on screen. Also when in the pits some values like tyres are then changed to - degrees

And I keep going and finetuning my display 🙂

• Like 1

You got to send me a brief on how you linked everything together @AlexTT. And how much Java do you want to learn? Anything on JAVA I can point you in the correct direction on what you need. I'm gathering by your comment SIM Dash operates on JAVA. Do you know which version of JAVA? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Striker_703 said:

You got to send me a brief on how you linked everything together @AlexTT. And how much Java do you want to learn? Anything on JAVA I can point you in the correct direction on what you need. I'm gathering by your comment SIM Dash operates on JAVA. Do you know which version of JAVA? 

oh this is just basics, once you know which terms to use and how to compile a formula it's actually pretty straightforward in simhub. especially because you can instantly test the results. 

What do you want to know what I linked? You can find every formula attached to every little aspect you see on screen. Actually explaining how simhub works is too much work and time, the same with how to wire an arduino for leds and all.

Just download the programm, and READ this: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki

I also started from 0, and did this all by myself. for instance: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino--Setup

In simhub you can just select arduino in the left,  in the submenu go to my hardware, and simply select what you want to attach to the arduino. It lays a complete wiring diagram for you.

But just read that website and all will become clear. Just do it. (not sponsored by Nike in any way 😛 )

• Thanks 1

oh and btw, for any (new or old) simhub users, since this programm is free, you have the ability to donate to the guys who code this. Goes through paypal, and starts with I believe 3 bucks. It sets your arduino also free to max out fps so everything is fast, but for something like this I think a small donation is the least people can do for all the hard work that these people put in to this kick ass programm.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AlexTT said:

Can't be because i havent uploaded it there.

Then somebody copied it and uploaded it to the community

Used your Hub design on PC and loaded it into my Tablet, simply phenomenal, can't thank you enough.

Imo CM could learn a thing or two from these designs, as that is what we need in the official game.

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JackLane1982 said:

Then somebody copied it and uploaded it to the community

do you have a link? Since I haven't given permission to post it somewhere else and I didn't post it.

Edited by AlexTT