Sign in to follow this  

[XBOX] APS Racing league sunday division

Hello,

We at APS Racing are searching for 2 driver to join us on the Sunday evening in F1 2019. Reserve drivers are also always more then welcome! This is an Adult league and has just started first race on the 25th of july at Australia but sadly we still miss two driver to make the grid complete. Races are every Sunday evening at 19:30 GMT.

APS is a league with drivers from all around the world. We have people from the UK, USA, Netherlands, France... and the thing that we all have in common is that we want to race clean and we all are competitive. We are a seasoned league as we just started our 4th season. There are 3 divisions at APS. We have the T1 division on the thursday for our fastest drivers , we have the S1 division a division for seasoned and beginner drivers (this is the division you will join) and we have the R1 division which is a realistic division with realistic cars and 100% race distance.

Race settings:

• 50% race distance
  • Full qualifying
  • Equal car performance
  • Strict corner cutting rules
  • Full car damage
  • Dynamic weather
  • Full Traction Control and ABS are allowed

What do we want from you:

• You can be there almost every thursday (80% of the races you have to be available)
  • You speak the English language, you can understand and speak English.
  • You like to race cleanly and are competitive
  • You have a microphone (In race you join our skype calls. It's a must have!!!)

What can we offer you:

• A league where you can race clean and competitive with drivers who want the same as you!
  • APS Racing is well managed and we listen to our drivers
  • 3 race divisions full of drivers who like to race and talk about racing
  • A discord server where you can be social and where you will be notified about upcoming practice sessions or hopper lobbies and all league information (Must have).
  • There is full stewarding for every division.
  • Every race is live streamed on our Twitch channels.

How to sign up?
Send a message to I S c I2 u I3 I on Xbox or send us a message on our website

If this message has made you curious you can always find more info on our website or you can send a message to me on xbox or discord!
https://apsracing.jimdo.com/
Gamertag: I S c I2 u I3 I

Hope to see you on track!

I S c I2 u I3 I
Head of S1 division APS Racing

Edited by Kendo84

We are still looking for two drivers who wish to race full time the season has started only 3 races in if you feel this is for you please reach out to ourselves.

We are still looking for two drivers who wish to race full time the season has started as we have completed 7 races so far, if you feel this is for you please reach out to ourselves. We are an adult league so 18+only 

As an update we are 9 races into the season with GB the next race. As it stands we are still looking for 2 drivers remember this is an Adult league so 18+ must be able to use skype and to get all information regarding to our league join our discord server to find out information on rules and league updates.