Sign in to follow this  

My issues with F1 2019 from a casual player

Hello and good evening from the UK! So a few problems I've been noticing about the game: PS4 

PS4 Pro player with a gamepad, my AI setting is between 60 & 70 really.

R&D progression seems to get insanely fast when I hit season 2, I can barely keep up with the rest of the teams progression, currently in my game Renault is destroying every team on the chart.

There seems to be a lot of rain races in my season, more than the other recent F1 games I've played.

AI in the rain destroys me, I have to lower my AI difficulty to around 50 just to keep up, sometimes lower. they are just too fast! I don't mind rain races but I'm not finding them to be fun this year due to the AI pace.

Every car is faster than me on the start, no matter what I try (traction control off, formation lap, lowering revs, I get blitzed on the start.

My team mate never seems to be progress with upgrades, almost as if he doesn't get the upgrades on his car, I did three seasons with kimi raikkonen and he never improved, and now three seasons with Lance stroll and the same thing.

No issues with safety car, I get it almost every race.

Patch 1.06 seems to have introduced a frame pacing issue, I get random stutters during races, I turned boost mode on my PS4 Pro to mitigate it somewhat.

I had two weird issues the other day after doing a formation lap, one where the race instantly ended afterwards, and the other the computer took control of my car and started doing the race for me as I watched.

I really like this game and I hope some of the issues can be improved, mainly R&D speed and AI pace in wet weather.

Thanks.

55 minutes ago, blokeyface said:

Hello and good evening from the UK! So a few problems I've been noticing about the game: PS4 

PS4 Pro player with a gamepad, my AI setting is between 60 & 70 really.

R&D progression seems to get insanely fast when I hit season 2, I can barely keep up with the rest of the teams progression, currently in my game Renault is destroying every team on the chart.

There seems to be a lot of rain races in my season, more than the other recent F1 games I've played.

AI in the rain destroys me, I have to lower my AI difficulty to around 50 just to keep up, sometimes lower. they are just too fast! I don't mind rain races but I'm not finding them to be fun this year due to the AI pace.

Every car is faster than me on the start, no matter what I try (traction control off, formation lap, lowering revs, I get blitzed on the start.

My team mate never seems to be progress with upgrades, almost as if he doesn't get the upgrades on his car, I did three seasons with kimi raikkonen and he never improved, and now three seasons with Lance stroll and the same thing.

No issues with safety car, I get it almost every race.

Patch 1.06 seems to have introduced a frame pacing issue, I get random stutters during races, I turned boost mode on my PS4 Pro to mitigate it somewhat.

I had two weird issues the other day after doing a formation lap, one where the race instantly ended afterwards, and the other the computer took control of my car and started doing the race for me as I watched.

I really like this game and I hope some of the issues can be improved, mainly R&D speed and AI pace in wet weather.

Thanks.

Thanks for your concerns , your issues will be addressed for the release of f1 2032

• Haha 2

I got an issue with sound on PS4 Pro. I use a Sony Platinum Headset 7.1 with 3D audio on. The F1 2019 sound doesn't seem surround, but if I press the PS Button, go to the PS4 menu and then resume the game, the sound change to surround. 

Any one on PS4 with same issue? 

Rain at Canada qualifying and race, rain at France qualifying and race. Seems to be more rain as you progress through each season