You know what I'm sick of?

Qualifying races against cars driven by someone called Player with the number 22. They are on rails. They never make mistakes. I just raced one around Monaco. Impossible to keep up as it never touches a wall or guardrail. I'm in Australia and while I play the world sleeps. Is this why I am never matched with real drivers? Do European and American players get the same treatment? I could write a book about all the things I hate about this game.

Chapter One: Everything.

Chapter Two: Everything I missed in Chapter one.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I live in Europe, but I get Bots as well all the time. Since the last update not as number 22, but with PI 0.

To be honest, I think 80% of the duels are against the server. We just don’t know. 

Sometimes and only sometimes you can feel you race against a human. When it feels like real race 👊

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I live in the U.S. and it's the same in my game.  I'm tired of getting my doors blown off by cars with 0 on their set up.  I raced a bot named Madman on he went a minute flat around Brazil.  Shot straight through the grass on the start was in first in the blink of an eye.  I'm also tired of the bots purposefully wrecking you now.  It was bad enough when the gamers were doing it.  

What do I find hilarious? The invisible barrier on Hockenheim at the 2nd corner, cut or get bumped while taking that corner and car comes to a dead standstill creating much havoc for those following 😂

• Agree 2

All bots for me also but still winning winning most non grid races.

Weird thing is bots in grid start for me have lag?  Knowing they will try to crash you in turn one, take a quick path randomly off line at corner entry and they will miss you.