Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CM is as always extremely quiet don't you agree?

11 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

Your ignorance is cute (no offence)🤪

capable of fixing things?

2015 unfinished with bugs, 2016 unfinished with more bugs, 2017 unfinished with even more and weirder bugs, 2018 don't get me started, 2019? Well the start doesn't promise anything better. 

Soooo after all these years, we have learned from it, that's why your remark is so funny🙈

capable? NO

FIXING? HELL NO!

they just throw something together from previous editions and call it 2019, 2 years in development, with exactly the same bugs and glitches as 2017!  That's why we can't take those 2 years seriously.

and CM is so arrogant that they think we actually believe that bullcrap. 

I've learned never to argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

And yet you buy it over and over again?

Which suggests to me your overly exaggerating issues...

Its obviously a reasonable product to you otherwise you wouldn't keep buying it, then returning to a forum to write about it to then go back to playing on it..

Alex ,

i hear your fraustion  but what do u think codies  are thinking when they read your comments ,

calling someone ignorant is not nice wether you justify saying cute is no on ,

your now turning on other forum users lol

31 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

Alex ,

i hear your fraustion  but what do u think codies  are thinking when they read your comments ,

I don't think he has cottoned on to the fact that codemasters are less likely to listen to someone/anyone who complains about everything.

This isn't so much a comment designed to be aimed at him specifically though.

It's just a fact of life that people will listen to you if your credible and worth listening to.

When you look on the codemasters forum it's full of complaining from the same users who create multiple threads complaining about identical things rather than just adding to an existing thread, plus some can't even make the posts coherent so it's no wonder codemasters dont respond.

54 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

Alex ,

I was afraid i chose the wrong word. I can speak english but not fluently.

let's say that the meaning of the word ignorance is not how you interpret it. It's more like: not knowing how and still believing in something that doesn't come.

but believe me, i didn't mean what you think i did. Have no reason for it. But hey, I try to respond to you at least. 🤣 sorry if i offended you. Wasn't my purpose. Or something? 😱

I'm man enough to apologize 🥳

What Codies think? I don't give a damn what Codies think. The moment they start pointing at people like me who speak out after years of the same ********, and the lack of respect and arrogance from CM towards the whole community, is the moment they refuse to look at themselves and blame themselves. If i get banned for whatever reason only shows how codies shuts people up who critizise, but the things I say aren't made up, it's the same ******** from all those years, and when they say it has been in development for 2 years, somehow you hope they did it right this time, to be dissapointed again with the same bugs and ****. 

Let them ban me, warn me, whatever. i don't care, then I won and CM has shown their true nature and how they deal with people in the community who dare to confront them with their attitude and disrespect to everyone.

they can't handle the truth. All they do is blablabla, and the actions related to the blabla, still haven't seen it.

I'm with Alex. I play F1 since 2011, never saw a fixed game from then, simply because they don't have time, or interest, to fix nothing after the first 2 months of life of the game, that's the problem with these annual games, like FIFA or PES. They simply put something, a little bit, in the next game and it's done, because they know we will buy every single game, only because we are passionate about F1, like me.

Moreover during the last 2 years there's a lot of bugs that are repeated from game to game (Safety car, IA inconsistency, etc, i have and I read always about the same problems) which clearly are the result of a "copypaste" without any desire to solve them. 

Think a moment about this game, it's simply F1 2018\17 with same bugs, new liveries, bugged driver swaps during seasons and broken R&D. 

EDIT: And yes, this is my first post because, sincerely, just being reading stewed me.

21 hours ago, AlexTT said:

I was afraid i chose the wrong word. I can speak english but not fluently.

let's say that the meaning of the word ignorance is not how you interpret it. It's more like: not knowing how and still believing in something that doesn't come.

but believe me, i didn't mean what you think i did. Have no reason for it. But hey, I try to respond to you at least. 🤣 sorry if i offended you. Wasn't my purpose. Or something? 😱

I'm man enough to apologize 🥳

What Codies think? I don't give a damn what Codies think. The moment they start pointing at people like me who speak out after years of the same ********, and the lack of respect and arrogance from CM towards the whole community, is the moment they refuse to look at themselves and blame themselves. If i get banned for whatever reason only shows how codies shuts people up who critizise, but the things I say aren't made up, it's the same ******** from all those years, and when they say it has been in development for 2 years, somehow you hope they did it right this time, to be dissapointed again with the same bugs and ****. 

Let them ban me, warn me, whatever. i don't care, then I won and CM has shown their true nature and how they deal with people in the community who dare to confront them with their attitude and disrespect to everyone.

they can't handle the truth. All they do is blablabla, and the actions related to the blabla, still haven't seen it.

Why write a mature response yesterday ( the point where you say you didn't mean to offend anyone ) and then edit it hours later with 4 immature paragraphs of nothing but ranting.

11 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Get a room already 😂

😂😂😂the irony of bluntrs saying this just made my day!

14 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Get a room already 😂

i spent all my last money on F1 2019 😛