CM is as always extremely quiet don't you agree?

1 week after the update people can;t even play career mode on ps4 since CM has broken the framerate. And NO news on a fix or progress. Not that that really is a surprise ofcourse.

1 time they did actually something good by giving an update with timeline in it, but that was like 4? weeks ago?

Now they have a console which has framerate issues like crazy, but where real good devs ram out out a hot fix in max 2 days, CM is quiet as usual.

And don;t get me started on everything else, which I'm not even going to adress now.

Keep up the good work CM! Keep disrespecting your community by treating everyone like they're insignificant. You can be proud of yourself. 

If I released a patch which in turn creates a gamebreaking issue on the worlds best sold console, I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO GET MY ACT TOGETHER AND FIX IT! Even if it costs me day and night to code. But a week is EMBARRASING!

It's a joke, and you can't blame nobody else than yourself that there are more and more negative and hatefull topic emerging on the forum. 

THAT'S ALSO SOMETHING YOU CAUSED WITH YOUR WORTHLESS ATTITUDE TOWARDS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US.

Come on people, give it up for CM! APPLAUSE!

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

The issue with the frame rate in career is caused by the UDP telemetry and if you disable it, it returns to normal. For me and many people that still means I'm not playing career as I drive without HUD and use a dashboad app. I'm hoping they get on top of the issue and release a fix soon. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Worntoathread said:

The issue with the frame rate in career is caused by the UDP telemetry and if you disable it, it returns to normal. For me and many people that still means I'm not playing career as I drive without HUD and use a dashboad app. I'm hoping they get on top of the issue and release a fix soon. 

doesn;t matter what causes it, when you need so much time to fix it, is a disgrace. But they think let's put it together in an update in stead of hot fixing it, they don;t care that people can;t play career now. They just have to wait. (this is the arrogance i'm talking about)

But it's not only that. It's meant to make them aware that they are the only cause of the still growing amount of hatefull/angry/negative topics on the forum.

And the way they just don"t say anything about updates or whatever, proves how much they VALUE us. We're nothing more than the dumbasses who pay them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Truth is the ultimate power. Whem the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide

Translation, F1 2019 marketing hype BS is over, F1 2019 launched, now everyone knows how bad it is ( just look around this forum ), at this point Codemasters knew they ducked up, and are now hiding in shame.

• Agree 2

I think we all need to stay calm,

t300 wheel users ,racing rig ,ps4 uk.

F1 2019 ffb especially in multiplayer and odd times in TT, ffb is muted by around 35%,

I know Sony ps4 servers uk have been having problems last 2 weeks on all sims ,f1 2019 ,pcars2 ,dirt rally to name but a few all in multiplayer .

yes ever since the last patch or update 1.06 , the ffb for wheel users is not working ,

ffb was brilliant from day one, even pad users are now noticing since last patch 1.06 all is not right,

i feel sure that codemasters are working hard to resolve this ,but I would hope they would roll back patch because clearly it's affecting ffb ,

all we can do is wait , and sorry I don't have a better anwser.

• Agree 1

Yes, unfortunately they are.

We would need a "road map" for future patches/updates/fixes they plan or are already on it

Also more feedback from the community managers @Faya @RedDevilKT

Posted (edited)

To be fair the devs on here have been up front when the next patches will be available with a rough estimate on the dates which faya as published in her patch notes from 1.06. Not a codemasters fan boy either think there's a lot of work to be done for it to be were it needs to be from an f1 purist point of view but credit were credits due I think there on the right track.

Excuse the pun ive just noticed that :classic_biggrin:.

Edited by gtfclad82

I have not had any framerate issues on PS4 at all.

Played a couple of career races since the last patch and literally it’s the same as before.

i genuinely think some people just like moaning...

9 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

I have not had any framerate issues on PS4 at all.

Played a couple of career races since the last patch and literally it’s the same as before.

i genuinely think some people just like moaning...

The bug is only there when you have UDP telemetry enabled. Try that and see if you still think it's moaning 😛 It turns the frame rate to 20 fps or something. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Well just dont use it then for a bit until it’s fixed.

hardly gamebreaking is it?

Don't you just understand this topic or????

it's not just about that. The fact that you don't understand the total picture of this topic shows you can't be taken seriously.

little hint: **** plays for years and nothing is done

• Disagree 1

I understand the topic perfectly well. I just have a different opinion to you and i was voicing the fact that i dont think a relatively minor issue was such a big deal.

Certainly not worth your rant 😂

• Agree 1

Their too busy working on next years profit mate. Fixing this years game wont help their wallets, since it has some positive features in it. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Well just dont use it then for a bit until it’s fixed.

hardly gamebreaking is it?

Just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it's not a big issue for others.

It was only found out yesterday that UDP is the cause, so many players including myself haven't been able to play career mode at all since 1.06. Sure, I can temporarily turn off telemetry now that I know this, but many people are probably still unaware and are left with an unplayable choppy mess in career mode.

Also I have my complete rig setup alignment based around the telemetry for using a dash on my actual wheel instead of the game, so I just don't want to continue my career until this issue is resolved.

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Agree 4

12 minutes ago, DirtDiver25 said:

I wonder if @Faya gets annoyed when they get tagged on a negative post :classic_laugh:

I have said it many times, and I stand behind @Faya, we all see SHE's doing her best. But she can't tell us what they don't tell her. At least she is present here, and reacts. That's 1000 times better than everyone else within CM, euhm Quietmasters

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, PureDriving said:

Their too busy working on next years profit mate. Fixing this years game wont help their wallets, since it has some positive features in it. 

Well said

Have not had my fingers burnt since f1 2015. Not bought another game from codemasters since i promised myself enough was enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

I have said it many times, and I stand behind @Faya, we all see SHE's doing her best. But she can't tell us what they don't tell her. At least she is present here, and reacts. That's 1000 times better than everyone else within CM, euhm Quietmasters

There is no entitlement to expect constant updates from codemasters.

Very few companies in life release constant updates over product improvements.

You should be aware of this at 40.

Just write your feedback.

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, HamsterRacer80 said:

"Soon" 😄

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

There is no entitlement to expect constant updates from codemasters.

Very few companies in life release constant updates over product improvements.

You should be aware of this at 40.

Just write your feedback.

I still think we all need to be calm and allow devs and codemasters to roll back update or push a new one out

I agree but when I buy anything new I expect it to work,

i work in the building and roofing industry and how about if I did your roof shall we say and when it rained there were leaks everywhere , ,my response I could say well part of your roof needs an update ,

customer replys I paid for a new roof, 

my reply , well it used to be like that when you bought something new it had to work and be fault free,

but nowadays you only get a half finished roof, hahaha

tbh ,once everyone starts going done this road ,there's no legal ramifications ,car manufacturers could sell brand new cars with known faults lol.

i know this has nothing to do with f12019  or codemasters and they are more then capable of fixing problems and I am sure they will, 

this just seems to be the norm nowadays, .

of course the above is all light hearted humour and nothing more, ,keep calm and wait.

Edited by senna94f1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

i know this has nothing to do with f12019  or codemasters and they are more then capable of fixing problems and I am sure they will, 

this just seems to be the norm nowadays, .

of course the above is all light hearted humour and nothing more, ,keep calm and wait.

Your ignorance is cute (no offence)🤪

capable of fixing things?

2015 unfinished with bugs, 2016 unfinished with more bugs, 2017 unfinished with even more and weirder bugs, 2018 don't get me started, 2019? Well the start doesn't promise anything better. 

Soooo after all these years, we have learned from it, that's why your remark is so funny🙈

capable? NO

FIXING? HELL NO!

they just throw something together from previous editions and call it 2019, 2 years in development, with exactly the same bugs and glitches as 2017!  That's why we can't take those 2 years seriously.

and CM is so arrogant that they think we actually believe that bullcrap. 

I've learned never to argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1