Sign in to follow this  

Tripple Screem Support 4 Console's

Are you out of mind? Good gaming pc struggling with triple. Btw f1 doesnt have triple render

4 minutes ago, Neomo said:

Are you out of mind? Good gaming pc struggling with triple. Btw f1 doesnt have triple render

Well, I for once are kidding. 1 Lg oled tv is more then enough😂

else i get kicked out of the house🤪

Damn that nevereinding TV input lag.Poor console guys.Good bless you 

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Neomo said:

Damn that nevereinding TV input lag.Poor console guys.Good bless you 

Noooo problems buddy. Just set tv to game mode HDR, no input lag 😉

Turn 10 was doing 5 or 6 screen ( Cant remeber ) support 10years ago on the Xbox 360.

Technology looks likes its gone backwards, or mybe just Code ?

Euhm technology gets better. Any idea how much bandwith is going through a hdmi cable on 4K HDR? 

With this bandwith I can hook 10 screens on a 360. 

Tech has improved, but image quality also. Plus screens are way bigger than 10 years ago. My 49" is already quite a monster when I take a nap in my playseat f1🤪

22 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

Euhm technology gets better. Any idea how much bandwith is going through a hdmi cable on 4K HDR? 

Tech has improved, but image quality also. Plus screens are way bigger than 10 years ago. My 49" is already quite a monster when I take a nap in my playseat f1🤪

This is quite a set up and investment for a game you have so many complaints about for so many years?  

11 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

This is quite a set up and investment for a game you have so many complaints about for so many years?  

yes and you need to learn to read and understand.

luckily i found the ignore function so i don't have to read your childish reactions anymore 🙂

36 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

But does any game support 10 screens on the 360,

Oh no you didn't playset, you could of got a proper seat for the price of those.

2 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

yes and you need to learn to read and understand.

luckily i found the ignore function so i don't have to read your childish reactions anymore 🙂

As others have said multiple times.

People understand perfectly well. It's just some people don't agree with you.

Why someone would post on a forum and only want responses from people in agreement is beyond me.

May as well sit in your room talking to yourself if thats the case.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

As others have said multiple times.

People understand perfectly well. It's just some people don't agree with you.

Why someone would post on a forum and only want responses from people in agreement is beyond me.

May as well sit in your room talking to yourself if thats the case.

yawn.... 

28 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

But does any game support 10 screens on the 360,

Oh no you didn't playset, you could of got a proper seat for the price of those.

haha yes i did. bought it with scratches and all, was a bargain, just needed to be repainted, so i did that 😛

seat itrself is in mint condition.

FYI guys. You were able to have triples even six screen on consoles in 2012. You needed a host sever which is the main console and the others would slave from the host. Gran Turismo 5 had the option along with Forza and GTA5. SO it can be done with the PS4 and XBOX1. 

Edited by Striker_703
  • Thanks 1

@Striker_703 Can you explain how its possible on the Xbox One,

I had triples on the 360 for Forza 4, but that was a  feature in the game it self, I dont see how its possible on F1 2019 on Xbox One.

It will have to be coding into the game @BluntRS. As of now I know Forza and GTS has it coding in the game along with the coding for a movable rig. Not sure about F1 2019 as of yet. As long the title has the coding for it you can network three or more consoles together to render the cockpit view up to six screens. FYI you'll need a disc in every console.   

Edited by Striker_703
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

@Neomo F1 2019 does support triple screen on the PC. I'm not sure about the consoles though. 

No it doesnt. It just stretch image to three screens (nvidia surround). Triple screen support (render) rendering three separate images. Thats mean you have options in game to set bezel correction and mainly angles between side screens. This is huge different.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jajb said:

The Xbox One X should have the power to stretch the image to three screens (surround) if they wanted to do it

Stretched triple looks horrible trust me. Thats reason why u need triple support