Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

F1 2020 - Wishlist/ideas/hopes/suggestions for the future F1 Game(s)

Nice list, here are my suggestions:

-Helmet Cam, for maximum immersion.

-VR, Dirt / Project Cars / Assetto Corsa / GT Sport etc. has it, why not F1?

-Increased Look To apex Values, as we currently don't have access to VR this could be a viable alternative option.

-Higher rainspray density, currently the rainspray is too forgiving and not dense enough, Lando Norris commented on that stating that he sees too much compared to real life.

-Correct blinking rate of the Red Backlights of the cars, especially in the wets the blinking rate is way out of sync to real life.

-Correct and improved Engine Sound, at the moment the Engines sound as if they are barely revving.

-Slower R&D upgrade ratio, upgrades are too fast and a backmarker should not be able to get to the Top 3 in 1 - 2 seasons.

-AI driving in multiple lines, opposed to what we currently have where the AI always forms trains.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SturmDesTodes said:

Nice list, here are my suggestions:

-Helmet Cam, for maximum immersion.

-VR, Dirt / Project Cars / Assetto Corsa / GT Sport etc. has it, why not F1?

-Increased Look To apex Values, as we currently don't have access to VR this could be a viable alternative option.

-Higher rainspray density, currently the rainspray is too forgiving and not dense enough, Lando Norris commented on that stating that he sees too much compared to real life.

-Correct blinking rate of the Red Backlights of the cars, especially in the wets the blinking rate is way out of sync to real life.

-Correct and improved Engine Sound, at the moment the Engines sound as if they are barely revving.

-Slower R&D upgrade ratio, upgrades are too fast and a backmarker should not be able to get to the Top 3 in 1 - 2 seasons.

-AI driving in multiple lines, opposed to what we currently have where the AI always forms trains.

I added some of them to my ideas as "add-on". Also added some to the end of the list.

-triple screen support !

-laser scanned tracks! Dont expect iR quality but something like ACC could be nice

-improve handling,ffb and car physics, more responsive wheel without input delay

-improved weather. Track is like mirror too early. 

-car on wet is extremely sensitive

-remove that head micro shakes in cockpit view bcs it feels like 20fps

-remove that horrible ghosting from TAA!

-no more mid season transfers and overall transfer have to be realistic.

-improve overall engine sounds and little bit different engine sound for each team with same engine

-proper visual tyre wear please no more neverending shine

-sharper graphics

-different led dashes for each team inspired by real ones (again acc did awesome job here)

-helmet editor like motogp/gran turismo sport

• Like 3
  • Disagree 2
58 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Trust me when i say it's truely not.

I'm assuming you have issues with the font.

Yea I get that now, 

No not the font, it was suppose to be dont.

My wish would be they dont realise a F1 2020, instead they consontrant on F1 2021.

- Make each team have their own Invitational events. For example if you drive for McLaren then in the Invitational Events you should drive only McLaren's historic cars, not Ferrari's or Williams's.

- Add Press Conference interviews like in NBA 2K

- Add more podium celebration animations. I can't believe you worked 2 years on this game and it has only 1 podium celebration

- Make F2 drivers step up to F1 when another driver is dropped or retires

- Add Pre Season tests with many practice programs. Completing these programs should reward you Recource Points like in Free Practice

- Make R&D slower. The R&D pace in this game is worse than last year

- 17 Season Career. I know that's a bit too much and probably no one will complete 17 seasons, but doing only 10 seasons in F1 is like starting at 18yo and retiring at 28yo, which is very unrealistic since most drivers retire after 17-18 seasons.

- Add the option to retire from the sport whenever we want

- Give a voice to our character

- Create a Career mode story and make it last 1 or 2 seasons and not only 3 races

- Make sure you polish the game properly before releasing it. Its amazing how you claim you worked 2 years on this one and the bugs from last year have been carried over to this year. At release we basically received a half finished game. And don't give me the excuse that you only have 1 year to make it. FIFA and NBA 2K also have only 1 year to make their games but at least their games are more polished and have a bigger stories compared to F1's 3 race story and countless bugs. Don't be lazy devs. Hard work pays off.

Really though I've been buying F1 on release every year since 2016 and so far only 2018 impressed me. 2019 is almost the same as last year. I'm really thinking of skipping 2020 altogether since it will most likely be a copy paste of 2019 with slight improvements.

• Like 1

Just a small thing I want to add: it would be nice if in career my name and national flag would be shown on the overal belt line on all other drivers. That should be on „live“ coverage in game (driving, cutscenes, etc.) and also on the pictures of me in the menu. It shouldn’t be that much of a problem to add and it would more immersive. Also on the tarmac in the pits would be cool. 

• Agree 4

My idea for career mode - in F1 2020 game add Formula 3 season 2019 (or 2018). First year career in F3 2019 (2018), second year career in F2 2020 (2019) and third year entry F1. All complete championship, not only three short races. Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Raymy
  • Like 1

This is mine, and this is what I need to see included before I start buying these games again:

• Force cockpit view for multiplayer
  • VR support
  • The ability to practice in single player, in any car, with the Equal car setting enabled

There's a lot of stuff I'd like to see in addition to this, but these are the only 3 items that are holding me back from buying, so I won't even bother to list the others at this time.

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, moogleslam said:

This is mine, and this is what I need to see included before I start buying these games again:

• Force cockpit view for multiplayer
  • VR support
  • The ability to practice in single player, in any car, with the Equal car setting enabled

There's a lot of stuff I'd like to see in addition to this, but these are the only 3 items that are holding me back from buying, so I won't even bother to list the others at this time.

17 hours ago, Snappera said:

Not even coop career. Versus careers would be more fun.

Which F1 Drivers in real life are doing coop?

Both added 🙂

• Agree 1